GreaseSpot Cafe

LAS VEGAS TWIG AT MELODY FRANCIS HOUSE

lvdon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to anyone lurking who knows me from LV.

It's been a little over 5 years now since we last talked.

There was about a hundred or so people knew really well.

Very, few regrets here. No grudges.

There's not many in Vegas I don't miss in some way or another.

I remember being real close. A lot of fun. Isolated in the desert like that. Not much contact with TWI outside of our little paradise. Doug was always cool that way, regardless of everything else.

Anyway.

I have a few years in that city and I'll never forget anyone there at the time.

Life is still just as awesome and strange to me.

Music is going well.

So is the novel, and the art.

And the graphics design.

And then there are about a dozen other surprises that may shock you that knew me best. but I'll save that for any of you who might say "e-hi."

M, I hope all is good with you.

J, you remind me of Kramer. And that guitarist from Limp Biskit. The one that quit. Freak. Miss ya. Wish I could read your mind sometimes.

T, your heart explains it all. I've never met its equal in a man. You changed me.

A, More ren festivals? One of the mother's of all SCA happens a few miles from my house for a few months a year.

T

• 2 months later...

Hi ... I have a friend who is former Corps, but more importantly to this thread, was a WOW in either Las Vegas or Henderson ... sometime in the late 1970s ... to protect her identity, I will not mention her last name ... but her [maiden] name was Lisa D....dark brown, almost black hair, dark brown eyes, VERY pretty (was then, still is now) ... if any of you remember her, please contact me at spropst@hci.net ... there is a particular girl who was good friends with her (whose name I can't remember right now), but if you think you know who I mean, e-mail me and I will pass along any messages to Lisa.

TF

• 1 month later...