GreaseSpot Cafe

Can you really kill or is it just a illusion?

year2027

God/the man of flesh the cunning serpent/Jesus the man was the illusion/

Christ the real man of God

Can you really kill or is it just a illusion?

07-08-2012

Can you really kill another person or is the murder only am illusion of your mind because it not real and it is just your understanding of what you think is around you. If no one die and it is just what you believe happen that did not really happen. Death would be the illusion that you believe was real to teach you good over evil.

Hate could be the illusion to teach us how to live love because everyone has hated something in their life which was not real. It was only a lesson that God has been teaching you all the time and the bible is part of that illusion as is God which has no real name but I am. I am you and I am me us tother with make the illusion have a reason has all lessons do.

Science claims the sky is red and not blue but what is the sky is part of the illusion we think we see because everything could be part of that same illusion. If nothing is real who would the joke be on we would all share in that joke as we all believe is was real. What a wonderful world we would have the lesson without no sadness that we learn from.

Lets say your the one being pick on does it not teach you what is like to to be pick something that can only be forgiven if you have been there. But lets say your the one that was picking on someone does it make you wish it never happen at all. You see the are two sides to everything the guilt we feel later for doing the deed and the saddest from being on as everyone has been through.

Lets say your losing your mind where was real yesterday is no longer real but what if your just seeing different from a point of view. Otherwise nothing is real and nothing is a dream and are on the outside looking in or are we looking out from within. Life is full of puzzlers has we travel it thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

then your saying God is the evolutionary processes

No, I'm not saying that at all. In fact, there is no reference to God in my post. Animals kill. (bears, lions, tigers....) You don't need to factor God into the process to understand it.

God first

thanks waysider

God is the reason we are here and God gives purpose to our live

so is the evolutionary processes does not God is everything good and bad

God is the love you have

God is the pain you have

because God creative us which was putting things into motion

God made the thing we call life

so I believe God was the evolving purpose but you do not have too

with love and a holy kiss Roy