GreaseSpot Cafe

The bible is a lie and I can prove it!

God/the man of flesh the cunning serpent/Jesus the man was the illusion/

Christ was the real man of God

The bible is a lie and I can prove it!

08-21-2012

God never spoke the bible into anything it is a lie we all been fooled a long time ago because men wanted our money and they used the bible to get it. God never inspired any book called the bible while God did inspired books like 1 Peter , 2 Peter, Matthew, John, Luke, Mark, 1 John, 2 John and others each book was wrote by men but not every book was inspired by God. By King James taking credited for holy truth and others they mock truth itself which make it vain to anything and everything that is to give us a reason for life.

God's holy truths need no mere man to give a prepose or reason a truth stands by their self they do not need anything because they either have reasons or they do not. They are either love or their control otherwise they are either hate or love the one comes by love the other comes by fear. All believers that try to follower the ways of God understand that God has does not used the spirit fear God loves us.

If you do see the proved I talk about in these simple words try to proved me wrong and the vain bible right and I will listen to your vain words but I will follower the truth not your or King James or any vain babble. Truth is truth and a lie is a lie while truth can never be a lie and a lie can never be truth while they are in the same mind they different parts of the mind which is fleshly mind the lie and spiritually mind the truth. It is that simple you do not need a doctor degree to understand love from hate nor do you need a doctor degree understand truth from lie with love and a holy kiss of truth unto all of you from Roy.

Hey there, Roy. It's always good to see you.

I don't think I would go so far as to say it's a lie. I think, instead, we might consider that the way it's been represented and promoted leaves a lot to be desired.

It sounds to me like you've had a bit of an epiphany regarding innerrancy and fundamentalism.

In order to put things in perspective, we need to acknowledge that the Bible isn't actually a "book", it's a collection of books and writings, some closely related to others and some not. Wierwille's idea of sequential ordering (doctrine, reproof, correction, etc.,etc.) is a man-made concept. When men sat down to compile the various writings, they had to decide on some sort of order in which to arrange them. That order was influenced by whatever agendas held sway over them at that moment in time. This is why Wierwille's idea of everything having to fit like a hand in a glove is seriously flawed. Everything isn't mathematically accurate or scientifically precise. There really are contradictions.... And, that's O.K. Having to constantly rationalize in order to eliminate contradiction, make things line up, fit together, or whatever term you choose to use, is not O.K, in my opinion. It's an exercise in futility. Some people call that "putting God in a box". It would have to be a pretty big box, one would think.

The PFAL class is an attempt to put God in a box, a handy, dandy, all-in-one, packaged kit that includes all the parts.

Administrations, to whom it's written, used before, figures of speech, and all the other so-called keys to understanding the Bible are really just man made contrivance. Maybe some of them serve a purpose. Maybe they don't. I don't know. They're still a man-made (prone to error) approach to the subject.

Does that negate the "book", itself? Well, I don't know the answer to that. I think it does negate, however, the idea that everything has to fit together neatly or "the whole thing falls apart". When you accept that everything can't possibly fit together neatly, in one little box, it frees you to see things from a whole new, larger perspective.

Edited by waysider

thanks roy,hey better late than never eh?

however, there are a lot of people way ahead of you on this topic but i appreciate the sentiment.

the light and truth of science is busting the myths of the bible almost on a daily basis.

take for instance the story of the ark and noah. totally busted. a scientist by the name of Ian Plymer set out once to actually prove the myth of the ark and ended up doing a complete 180 due to his own imperical research.the video is on the history channel fairly often.

this gives me hope.

that one day the light of knowledge will one day burn away the myth and mentally crippleing supertition of religion and replace it with truth.

the bible belongs on the shelf next to compiliations of greek mythology.

btw. when illusionist Penn Gillette was asked what turned him into an athiest he cheerfully answered "studying the bible"

Edited by faith no more

God first

thanks faith no more

is not that I don't love holy scripture and that it was inspired by holy spirit

bible is only a shell that man took credit for as if they wrote it

but it was written years before they were even born

I worship love which is God

just I prove the bible wrong means nothing

the King James pulled hose over them as did the Way pulled hose over us

I just pointed it out

with love and a holy kiss Roy

• Like 1