GreaseSpot Cafe

The Harbinger

I came across this book last year called The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn. I read a description of it and was very skeptical because it seemed a little too sensational for my mental filter, so I put off buying it. Then I saw an interview with Jonathan Cahn on youtube. Anyway, that interview persuaded me to buy the book and video. I really think Cahn has discovered something quite extraordinary. I'm curious if others have heard of this? It's very controversial to say the least but Cahn shows parallels between the Northern Kingdom of Israel during the mid 8th century BC and the USA in modern times. Cahn calls it the Isiah 9:10 judgement which refers to the defiance of the Northern Kingdom of Israel to God's warnings after the northern kingdom went into apostasy. Here's an interview with Cahn on you tube:

• 5 months later...

I have been watching Sid Roth, "It's Supernatural," for a few years. (Lightsource gives many of his shows with captions, and utubes has his shows with the automatic captions).

I agree with what Cahn is saying. BUT But I hope and pray that the USA comes back to the Lord, as so many many people have been praying.

Today is Rosh Hashana, the Head of the Year biblically, and the beginning of the Lord's High Holy Days, and many people are praying and fasting in this regard. Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, United Prayer Network, Mahesh Chavda's group. The Pope and Billy Graham have called for prayer and fasting. Reinhardt Bonnke, an evangelist from Africa, has a planned evangelical crusade for USA, and Peter Gammons, a British evangelist, has completed a crusade here. And prophecies abound for the "Third great awakening" in USA. Kenneth Copeland has come out with his belief that America was built by God Almighty to provide not only a safe haven and refuge for His people, but also a home base for sending out His kindness into the world to relieve suffering (orphanages, water, food, schools, job training, housing as well as the gospel). Charisma Magazine's cover story this month was the salvation of America. I believe the USA is a battleground, but that the Holy God, the Holy Lord Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are fighting for the USA with Their heavenly resources.

One of Sid Roth's recent interviews was with Dr Francis Myles, an evangelist from Africa, who had a revelation from the Holy Spirit that Obama would be saved and speaking in tongues, even though it meant the loss of most of his supporters. And a few days ago I read that Oprah got radically saved at a TD Jakes event.

The Blood of Jesus has flowed thick in USA, and I have great hope and faith for God's glory to be magnified here. The adversary has been able to kill off many wonderful Christian people, but there are also many left who are defending God's Word in this place. If you have seen any of Steve Hill's recent stuff, you know he is even more intense and speaking from an even greater depth of the presence of the Holy Spirit than he was during the Brownsville Revival, which was intense.

I had an email from Hobby Hobby that they were opening 25 new stores (I emailed them because I read that the owner was closing alll the stores).

I think the pressure is on and getting more severe, but I also believe that God's people, when tested, will squeeze out His kind kind of kindness, which is the victory God is looking for.

I hope and prayers for USA to be clothed in glory.