GreaseSpot Cafe

what shall I do in life/

year2027

God First

What shall I do in life?

01\09\2016

Shall I be mad at child classmates of many years ago like first grade until the eleventh grade I when to school? Yes, they laugh at me, made fun of me while the teachers had fun during their break from watching us. Who should I blaine the teachers, my classmates, God, the school system, my own body, my own speaking weakness, my health, the voices I hear, and many more but who the cause?

Pointing fingers at others will do nothing for me at all, I must learn to deal with my problems on my own because people seem to want hear about some parts but not about other parts. Otherwise what ever part they want hear they become busybodies talking about people has they do not care. Is there a problem with own world system are we becoming busybodies without even knowning it?

Do we all hear things in own lives like the television set in own home? What if we live in Moses time of the bible and Moses heard television sound waves in open air during his own life? We overheard sounds we did not understand and seen visions that we could not explain should we be label as crazy, mentally deranged, schizophrenia, Alcoholism, and many more where are the sounds and visions coming from?

Is me crazy, because I hear voices that cannot explain or because a doctor said I was? Science tells us sounds can come from anywhere. What is sound but a wave that is formed when a sound is made and that moves through the air and carries the sound to your ear? If light travels forever in space the truth is sounds travels forever too we just cannot hear because the vibration is low for own brain to hear?

*note - In physics, sound is a vibration that propagates as a typically audible mechanical wave of pressure and displacement, through a medium such as air or water. In physiology and psychology, sound is the reception of such waves and their perception by the brain.

I understand the science world claims that sound waves die but Science said the earth was flat in Christopher Columbus’ time? It is only plain logic that sound does not die but the sound to hear goes lower in time until you cannot hear it anymore because the brain perception is to weak. But what if someone born with a perception of the brain that stronger than the normal person?

If I say I am better than you which makes me egotism in my thinking but if say I am just a man or woman equal with all persons. The person that has been label as Mental retardation but I do not agree with their research when holds a label like the person begins to believe everyone is right him or her. One can see how it destroys any hope they have to be treaded equate which they are no matter what illness they are label with.

Are you such a person that thinks you can do no wrong? Please get off your high horse before you fall to the ground because pride will cause it and there is nothing can do to help you even I care about you. What we cause to happen will happen it a law of nature. I love and care about you when that grammar is poor my desire is strong.

thank you Roy Perry