GreaseSpot Cafe

Community service

Zshot

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asks the barber about his bill. "I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

Later a Cop comes in for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber, and the barber replies: "I am sorry I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

A Democrat comes for a haircut and when he asks the barber what he owes, the barber replies: "I am sorry I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, a dozen Democrats are lined up waiting for a free haircut.