GreaseSpot Cafe

Patti Hornung 12th wc.

gladtobeout

• 5 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
She was a friend of mine back when i was in Philadelpia (I'm embarresed to say but that was back in 1979, Damn I'm getting old,)

Nothing to be embarresed about out there. I was there in 79 too before I went WOW that year. If the Lord doesn't return really soon you're gonna get older. So am I. May as well livinit.

There were a BUNCH of Hornungs in Philadelphia. All of them had taken PFAL and were going WOW, corps or Way college. Don't I remember a Billy Hornung?? Seems to me even the parents had taken PFAL, too.

I was in Philadelphia from September '79 to September '82. I Lived for a while with the BC's David and Deborah Walker. Both were 7th corps and now both are deceased from brain tumors. Odd co-incidence.

sudo

Funny, I knew them all too. I knew David and his wife also. I was living in Norristown at the time with the Branch Coordinators, JIm and Sue. Bill was a close friend of mine, we went into the 11th together. Patty taught me how to swim. I worked with the older sister at a photolab in Philadelphia. I guess their lives made impacts on many people.

Does anyone know where Patti Hornung is these days? She got married but I can't remember her married name. She used to live in Penn.<BR><BR>gladtobeout

what don't you call Billy Hornung at this number ... don't tell 'em who gave it to ya... xxx-xxx-xxxx

Edited by GreasyTech
Removed phone number

what don't you call Billy Hornung at this number ... don't tell 'em who gave it to ya... xxx-xxx-xxxx

Warren, It's really not right to put someones phon number up on a post. next time you should PM it to him. Next time you see Billy though tell him Frank from way back in Noirristown and also 11th corps says hi and God Bless and I miss our freindship. I look forward to the day when we can sit down together again and just talk and screw around.

Edited by pawtucket