GreaseSpot Cafe

Heidi and Island Weiss

valerie52

Hi Valerie. Island and Heidi and a few others of us (Bruce and Pam Mahone for instance) were outcasts from the Way in the DC Metro area when we didn't want to side with Craig when he demanded our allegience. So, we all fellowshipped together and had a great time. Island and I actually did a big painting job on a Marriott hotel together. We really were the "Odd Couple" in that he was still "artsy" and I have been a construction worker among other things. I tried to get him to chew tobacco, but he wouldn't. We had fun though. He was just getting back into selling artwork on commission. I talked to him about four years ago, and he is now really doing well selling artwork for way huge prices. He gets a commission from the seller you see. Anyway, I will e-mail to you their last know address and phone number. They may not be there anymore, but I'll send it to you....

Adios,

Jonny

Island & Heidi:

Yes, I remember them well. They are/were a great couple. I do beleive Island is in NYC and Heidi is back in AZ. I think she's been there for a few years now. After they left TWI, Island wanted to move back to NYC and I think Heidi didn't want too...I don't know all the details...I do think Heidi's father wasn't in great health so she moved back to to AZ with the kids to spend time with him. I do believe they are still great friends...

• 2 weeks later...

hey Johnny ,,,I wasn't aware that you and Bruce were friends,,,perhaps yer still in touch wif him. He and I were close at one time also,,,he helped when I ran the first pfal class at new london submarine base back in the early seventies. Sure would love to touch base with him! Perhaps you can help! Thanks!!!!

Littlehawk.

I heard that Bruce was going to teach in Oklahoma City. I don't have any e-mail addresses down there, but I believe he would be there as an affiliate with those who run the Walking In God's Power class. A guy named Roger Braker is part of that. He has some kind of a website too, so maybe you could search that out wth Google or something.

And since it is a known fact to me now that Island and Heidi are divorced, does anyone know if Island re-married?