GreaseSpot Cafe

Sex and the City - spoilers for you LeftCoasters!

Hope R.

What a happy, wonderful, fairy tale ending. I'm so glad that Carrie ended up with Big (oops, John, that is), that Charlotte is getting a baby from China, that Samantha has someone to really love (and oh, is he GORGEOUS) and that Miranda is finally learning to not be so uptight and take care of Steve's mom (brilliantly acted by Ann Meara).

I've seen almost every episode and will miss this show tremendously!!! I'm glad the writers saw fit to give everyone a happy ending - that there was really no final conclusion - all the happy endings are left wide open for perhaps a reunion 5 years from now. Sniff sniff....

Hope R. color>size>face>

... there's a star on the far horizon, rising bright in an azure sky,

for the rest of the time that you're given, why walk when you can fly?

Mary Chapin Carpentersize>color>

I was out of town last weekend, and I taped the show. I missed the last part of it because it must have ran more than 1/2 an hour. My tape ended where Carrie decided to leave Petrovsky. What happened after that??? I can't believe I missed her reunion with Big!! Can anyone fill me after that? I did see the part where she was on the street looking for a taxi and Big rode right by in a car.....man!!

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.

Well, Carrie goes downstairs to get another room and, as she stoops to pick up her dropped purse, Big walks in. And she is surprized and starts to cry. He goes over and lifts her up and she tells him it's over with the russian and that he slapped her.... with that, Big gets angry and swears to beat his a**. He starts to run up the stairs and she is following him telling him he doesn't have to rescue her and he says there is nothing she can do to stop him. With that, she tripps him and they fall in a heap on the floor, laughing.

Next scene, they are walking outside the hotel, still laughing. Big say" Wow, kiddo, most people come to Paris to fall in love. And you came to Paris to get slapped". And they are both giggling like kids. Carrie is cold and he puts his coat around her. She looks up into his face and satmmers" Why.....how did you get here?"

"It took me a long time to get here, but here I am." he says. "Carrie, you are the one." And he gets choked up. Carrie smiles and says" Oh, kiss me you cry-baby" and they kiss....and kisss...and she says. "I miss New York. Take me home." And they walk off together.

~~Cat

Thanks for the update....what about Charlotte getting the baby? I missed that too.

I saw Samantha tell Smith that she didn't want him to sleep with anyone else...anything else to that ending?

And Miranda chases after Steve's mom and rescues her from eating pizza out of the garbage....anything else to that?

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.