GreaseSpot Cafe

New Forum

Guest Administrator

Guest Admin

I started a new forum a few doors down from this one, Politics and 'tacks. It will be for more politically charged discussions.

Has this new forum been set up so you have to be logged in to read it? Just curios as when I first tried to get there it said I had to be logged in to do so…………

Thanks, I have to agree I see the *need* and also see it a good idea to have it only read by those that are registered and logged in; if that is how you set it up

Grizzy COLOR>SIZE>

Great Ideal Paw !!!!! I also wanted to toss out this question? Is there a reason for not having a WOW Forum in the Connecting place here along with the Corps, State, and Friend Tracker threads. Jus wonderin'........

Littlehawk...Yer friendly tour guide to the Bourbon Regions of tha Bluegrass.

What was it Will Rogers wrote? "Politicians wanted: No experiance necesary." I feel the same way about abusive groups. "Cult leaders wanted: No ounce of humanity needed" sheesh!

So what is this Paw a Political Cult discussion forum? Well let's start with the Democrats, oh wait let's start with the republicans, or ummm how about the Unitarians, wait there's the Green party (home of "Grandpa" Al Lewis), oh rats I'll be up all night trying to decide!!

L8r,

Seth

Yeah, right!