GreaseSpot Cafe

Let's have a D.C. Gspot party!!

Steve!

As has been posted on another thread, Cindy! and I will be in Washington, DC on 2/19, 2/20, and 2/21.

So to all the Gspotters in the DC area (or who will be that day), let's party on that Saturday night (2/19)!

We've got 2 options!

One option is: Flow7 and his wife have graciously invited any and all to a Potluck at their house in the suburban area. That sounds kewl.

Another option is: any and all come up to our hotel room that night and we'll do pizza or Chinese food or . . .? Hmmm, shades of "Party in the Pastor's room!" at our wedding, eh Raf?

Heck, if ya ask nice, we might even bring our leftover LilHawk Patented P'ar Juice!

Let us know if you're gonna be there, and which you think would be the better option - hotel room or Flow7's place!

Hey Steve!, I'd love to come. Just let me know where and when. Any and all are welcome at our house and there is plenty of room to chat and visit with each other, plus there's lots of fun stuff for kids of all ages to keep them occupied icon_smile.gif:)-->.

Pizza or Chinese delivery or Pot Luck sounds good too.

bienvenu(e)

Flow7

Steve!,

I'm game!! Would love to get together - and I'd love to be able to bring the peruserettes (life just isn't the same without the little ones to accompany--they are so much fun!!) We might be late depending on timing, because we have swim team practice in early evening.

Thanks, Flow7, for your offer of holding this at your place.

I'll keep tabs on this forum for more details on timing and location!

Per

Peruser - sounds great!

Because of various considerations - parking charges, children in attendance, etc. - it looks like the better option is for this to happen at Flow7's place.

Peruser, email me at stevelwall99@yahoo.com and I'll get you Flow7's address.