GreaseSpot Cafe

Catcup, you're going to love this one!

insurgent

Wordwolf--

Yes, I remember Gmir. There were a handful of young intelligent men and women who actually were trained in biblical languages at accredited universities, who truly believed they could work as a team to do actual biblical research of a high quality and were excited about the prospect of this journal.

One by one we were disappointed, and dreams were dashed, as we discovered we had been hoodwinked, that the organization was not interested in genuine research, only people with credentials that VP lacked who could rubber-stamp whatever was shoved across their desks. Those of us who felt we could stick around and change the organization and fight to correct the problems, found it was an impossible task.

Any "research team" they might think they have now, have no real credentials or credibility. They have been steam cleaned and pressed into little bureaucrats with limited knowledge and no autonomy to do true research.

Not only am I sorry I ever gave them a dime, I would passionately like my money refunded so that I could give it to some other organization that was not deceitful to us.

Catcup, you should knock on Larry's door and confront him face to face and demand an apology and tell him how much his lies and deceit harmed you and others. Apparently he is trying to start some kind of ministry in your area...Ha!

I am almost embarrased for that article and its author. Honestly, I have seen high schoolers who were better writers. It appears to miss so much.

Edited by igotout