GreaseSpot Cafe

Lori Farrell

coupcake

I would love to find Lori. She was in Rochester till about 77 and she and Tom went in the corp. They didn't stay and went out near Denver. She was in a bad accident and confined to a wheelchair. I sadly know what happened to Tom but would love to find Lori. Thanks

Hairy, hello. My husband and I are from and still in Rochester. Tom, I am so sad to say passed away a few years ago. We tracked down his family when we saw the obituary and they told us what happened but had little knowledge of what happened to Lori. We probably know each other if you knew them here in Rochester. You can email me at coupcake@aol.

Still no word on (((Lori))) and that is sad but God Bless here wherever she is and maybe we can all pray we find where this sweet dear person is and some closure can come to those who love her and yeah coupcake ,Tom's passing still hasn't really sunk in yet icon_frown.gif:(--> Thankful and glad I got to know the both of them in a time when their friendship really did wonderful things for my life/heart and my memories of them are very special. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Edited by dougie73