GreaseSpot Cafe

Manifesting your Reality

A brief explanation of the world view of channellers of “higher Dimensional” wisdom.

The view of our human experience in a lot of Alien/Ascended Masters teachings is that each one of us is a fragment of “God Consciousness” is in fact an “aspect” of a God consciousness that has shattered itself into shards and is experiencing third dimensional physicality.

Why is the God Consciousness doing this?

Because it is a thing that hungers to grow and learn.

It seeks new experience.

They call these shards “aspects” and they call the experience itself “fragmentation” and many of them preach that the time has come to return to the “oneness” .

This “oneness” (God) exists at a higher dimension.

Exactly which dimension depends on which group you are attending, It could be 5Th Dimension, 7th dimension, or Ive heard dimensions as high as 11th Dimension touted by some ‘channellers’ of these Aliens / Ascended masters.

Among the many and varied teachings espoused by these channellers is the wisdom pertaining to “Manifestation”.

This is achieved thru Creative Visualization, and the power of the spoken word.

A power inherent in each one of us but “forgotten” while we reside within the aspect of our 3rd dimensional physicality.

It is on this area of their teachings that I am posting here.

I have already quoted from the writings of a Melbourne man, John Stone, who ran an Ascended Masters/Alien channelling group affiliated with the “Ashtar Command.”

These people are basically Spiritists.

They receive their wisdom either from dead human beings such as Jesus or St Germaine, persons who have made the transition successfully, or they speak the wisdom of “alien beings” who have never experienced physicality and who speak thru them from 4th dimension (or higher) after taking possession of their body.

Pertaining to how Manifestation works, I quote more extensively from Mr Stone.

I quote Mr Stone because he is very easy reading for the ‘uninitiated’, and all quotes are from his book-

“Manifesting money and situations in your life”

He says:

QUOTE: “When you think, you create energies in spirit substance at higher dimensions. All thought manifests in energy…The truth is that all ‘visible’ effects flow out from seemingly invisible causes on higher vibratory frequencies.. (higher dimensions)…

That which we call the real world , that in which we perceive we exist, is Third Dimension.

Surrounding this planet is a vibratory dimension, 4th Dimension which is the astral plane, which, although it is a dimension totally occupied by spirit beings, it is a dimension of great limitation- of opposites, of good and bad, joy and sorrow, with different vibratory frequencies within that plane separating the ‘good’ from the ‘bad’.

5th Dimension and higher are planes of great light and devoid of opposites. They are planes of immediate manifestation”…..END QUOTE.

Thus it becomes a matter of whether the channeller is receiving his channelled wisdom from lower 4th dimension, higher 4th dimension, or 5th, or 6th.

The higher the better.

Pertaining to the power of manifestation within 5th dimension, Stone continues:

QUOTE: “ There is absolutely no delay in manifesting that which is called forth. It is done by picturing the desired outcome, and assuming the feeling of already having it….whenever you, on planet earth, create a picture in your imagination , it is immediately formed in molecules of higher dimensional structure. On planet earth you are the perfect manifester of events in your life. They are manifested by your thoughts, by the words you speak, and by your feelings.” END QUOTE.

I might add that this “manifestation power” can be taken a step further than merely visualizing that which you desire. The other senses such as Olfactory, Kinesthetic, and Auditory can be employed to enhance the creative process.

Now of course, being that we are aspects of God able to manifest any desire we so wish, why is it that so many of us reside in lack, and in despair much of the time?

Stone explains that a time lag occurs between the manifestation in 5th dimension, and its generation into 3rd dimensional “reality”. It takes a little time to “trickle down”. Unfortunately, during the trickle down period the person experiences doubt, and this doubt, or ‘lack of belief ‘which Stone calls “the feeling of not having”, manifests perfectly into ‘not having’ in reality.

Thus a continuous purity of thought and specifically of INTENT is needed to be held while waiting for that ‘willed into being’ to manifest into physicality. Few are able to hold firm to the belief long enough for it to form into 3D “reality”.

Another explanation about the power of manifestation inherent in each of us:

http://cornerstone.wwwhubs.com/gawain2.htm

It occurred to me, while reading Rafs thread about Wierwilles “Blue Book” that there appeared to be some similarities between the techniques espoused by the “Ascended masters/ Aliens” and the methods of self improvement espoused by VPW.

That is the reason I post this thread here. Of course readers may completely disagree and I would welcome any correction or comment offered. After all, I haven’t even read the ‘blue book’ yet, so go easy on me!

As a notation, I might say that, although in the literature believers in Aliens talk of spaceships and aliens, once one actually get involved in the group it becomes clear that these are not reallyliteral ships of metal. Rather they are spirit entities that reside in higher dimensions. "Aliens" have in fact replaced the spirit beings that used to be contacted by practisers of spiritism. Alien channelling has largely replaced 19th century spiritist churches. But it is the same thing wearing a more modern coat.

Page 29 -- "The Blue Book" WHAT WE BELIEVE = WHAT WE ARE.

quote:
"The law of believing is dynamically powerful, yet so simple. The law, simply stated, is that what we believe for or expect, we get. This applies in every realm: physical, mental, material, spiritual. Thus it is this law which basically controls the abundant life. Only if we believe and expect abundance will we ever realize abundance in our lives."

Sounds pretty similar to me, but docvic never spoke of all those dimensions (to my knowledge). Nor did he espouse "hearing from the dead", since they are -- well, dead, and incapable of anything.

The dead are totally capable of doing nothing, and I think it was Plato who said -- "Nothing is what rocks dream about". Pretty well sums it up for me. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Vpw did, however, teach "manifestation power" through one's own believing, thus the similarity.