God

Beloved friends

God blessed you all

Lets talk about the two Hell’s and three Heavens

But lets began with Heaven

Growing from nothing to something for us from dirt and Image

the first heaven was from the creation to the fall of Adam

One might say heaven is a form of Life

the first Hell is the first death were we go back to the grave or the first death

Death of Image

Death is going back to the state it was before and here it is dirt

the second heaven is life with the an end our fleshly life

Growing from the dirt we are made as we live in the flesh

the second hell is the second death

Death is going back to the state it was before and here the dirt goes back to God from what it was before the creation

the third heaven is a the third life

A growing from one life kind to another from flesh kind to spirit kind

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Def59

There you go talking in a tongue other than plan English

Ok lets talk in Hebrew

7585. she'owl, sheh-ole'; or she'ol, sheh-ole'; from H7592; hades or the world of the dead (as if a subterranean retreat), includ. its accessories and inmates:--grave, hell, pit.

You see Hell is just form of grave or death

Ok lets go Greek

86. haides, hah'-dace; from G1 (as a neg. particle) and G1492; prop. unseen, i.e. "Hades" or the place (state) of departed souls:--grave, hell.

or

1067. geenna, gheh'-en-nah; of Heb. or [H1516 and H2011]; valley of (the son of) Hinnom; gehenna (or Ge-Hinnom), a valley of Jerus., used (fig.) as a name for the place (or state) of everlasting punishment:--hell.

So with just a fast look we see Hell as the grave or a place

But is not the grave = death and is not the grave a place

But here we go into the game of words from Hebrew to English or from Greek to English

But what if Hebrew was translated from another tongue first and what if Greek was translated from another tongue first too

You see Greek or Hebrew mean nothing at all

But where do we get our meaning of scripture but from the spirit of Christ in us

While Greek and Hebrew mean nothing

that all I know to say

God first

Beloved Def59

God bless your heart

you wrote

----------------------------------------------

Well, Greek and Hebrew do mean something. They are the languages most of texts we use for scripture come from.

So it is important to get to know them.

------------------------------------------------

Can you prove to me texts began as Hebrew or Greek

I like to see you prove that a copy was not translated from another tongue

Look Moses wrote some but he was not raised a Hebrew but an Egyptian

So were his books copy from Egyptian to Hebrew

Or what about Apostel Paul he was raised a Roman not a Greek

You can not prove the copy to be copy from Hebrew to Hebrew or from Greek to Greek

Think about there nothing to say they were copy from there own tongue while they may of been a translation too

then you said

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As for your spirit, well that could be anything. We have to use the word to test the spirits.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Were does it say to use the written word to test the spirits ?

I recall it saying test all spirits not saying by the bible So were do you get to test my the bible or the written word

Yes Test all things but by the spirit of Christ within you

Its the bible that leads us but the son of the living God Jesus the Seed of Christ in us the hope of glory

Think about it We can prove nothing but its the spirit that proves all things good and evil

that all for now

Moses was a Hebrew, we know that from scripture. Look at Exodus again and see how his mother was pharoah's daughters' wet nurse.

And Paul was raised Hebrew in a Roman town which used Greek as the international language.

Much like English is today.

The Bible gives us ready reference to what is truth. How else would we know if what the spirits are telling us is real or counterfeit.

It's the standard that Mike so often talks about but ignores.

God first

Beloved Def59

God blessed your heart

Now Def Def so I should take it my your guess

You claim to go by scripture and not my a guess while I claim to go by revelation live one on one

Lets look at your guess

Moses was a Hebrew, we know that from scripture. Look at Exodus again and see how his mother was pharoah's daughters' wet nurse.

---------------------------------------------

what does that have to do with anything. Do you not known how little Indian tongues are used today in the USA by Indians

Yes the tongues still lives but not all speak it any more And English has only been here for less than 300 years

While the Hebrews were slaves for over 400 years

So her wet nurse may of spoke Egyptian and the Hebrew tongue was only spoke in the Hebrew home

Moses was learn in all the Egyptian ways

Your bible does not say but I read other books that say Moses was taught in all the Egyptian ways but was he or not

but lets move on my friend

you wrote

------------------------------------------------

And Paul was raised Hebrew in a Roman town which used Greek as the international language.

Much like English is today.

-----------------------------------------------

Here in the good old USA most speak English but some do not Who to say what tongue Paul wrote in who knows only God

you wrote

-------------------------------------------

The Bible gives us ready reference to what is truth. How else would we know if what the spirits are telling us is real or counterfeit.

--------------------------------------------

The bible in no verse reads what tongue it was first wrote in

But I will be so bold to tell you the first tongue it was wrote in

The tongue of picture the very first tongue ever spoke and still spoke today

This tongue is the very picture our mind see's to write by the spirit of God or Christ

Now we translated this picture my labels we put to each and every one

Just all tongues do You see it not the tongue of the spirit that changes but its lable

next you wrote

It's the standard that Mike so often talks

about but ignores.

What does Mike have to do this this he has not added his two sence why push into this

Now if you want believe your guess and take it without any proved go and do it

But I tell you the truth Hebrew, Greek, English, and all others tongues of man mean nothing at all

But all truth comes by the spirit of Christ within you

1 Cor 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

No man can lie by the spirit of Christ

So all liying is done by the spirit of the flesh

Its a battle of old man with new man

the old man is the man lead by the spirit of the flesh

the new man is the man lead by the spirit of Christ

I am very sorry but the bible is in the fleshly world not the spiritual world

Yes it came by the spirit but its here now in the flesh

Now if we let the spirit of Christ teach us the spirit we see its true meaning

But as long as one reads it in the flesh it is a fleshly book

Have you not heard the the things of the spirit of God can not be understood by the carnal man but by the spiritual man

I just do not know that if anything will help you but I will kept praying for your understanding

peace my friend

God first

Sorry about the double post one was lost in space for a short time

Beloved Def59

God bless your heart

So his wet nurse was Hebrew Do you really believe pharoah's daughters' wanted her son to speak a tongue she did not understand

Moses was rasised a Egyptian not a Hebrew

Did even the Hebews speak Hebrew look they live with the Egyptians for over 400 years

I should Hebrew was spoke in most Hebrew homes but all who knows

Look the American Indian tongues are spoke less and less each year and we have been here less than 300 years

You see a guess means nothing because there is no verse that reads one way or another you just believing what you think is right

You tried to use Hebrew and Greek to prove me wrong but the tongues mean nothing more than a guess

But my friend believe what you will

peace my life

PS

Note the first tongue ever heard or spoke that is still living today is the tongue of pictures

Its just the lables of this pictures that change but the tongue of pictures is as pure today as it was in Adam's time

Hello Roy:

I hope all is well with you. In this case I would agree with Def. Yes, Paul likely spoke a few languages and could have written the epistles in Hebrew, Latin or Greek. However, the Greek culture during the first century was very dominant. Greek was clearly the #1 spoken language as English is today. In fact, the Greek language and culture may have been even more dominant in the first century than English is in today's 21st century world. Because of this Paul likely originally wrote the New Testament epistles in Greek. However, soon after they were translated into other languages.

God first

Beloved Mark Sanguinetti

God blessed your heart

Yes all is well

you wrote the words

--------------------------------------------

Yes, Paul likely spoke a few languages and could have written the epistles in Hebrew, Latin or Greek.

-----------------------------------------

The words like likely and I think or most likely some say I am trying to get Def59 to see

You see we just do not know and there no way to know one way or another Yes we can guess but a guess is not truth

And yes Greek may of been dominant but that means nothing since it was not the only tongue

What I am saying we can not say they were first wrote in Greek unless there is proved

Now I would like to believe Paul wrote them in Greek but I just do not know

I do believe its most likely to been Greek but that not a sure thing

This is the point I am trying to make

But believe how you think best

peace and love

PS I am not trying to take away Greek research from anyone because I still feel the need to study them from time to time

But I trying to get us to think maybe it was not all took from Greek and what about the Old Testament was it all wrote in Hebrew first