GreaseSpot Cafe

What do you know? (A question to those who are IN...)

ChasUFarley

Have things in TWI really changed?

Personally, I left in 2000 by my own choice. I am in touch with some people who are in but am amazed at what they don't know about the ministry they are supporting. I'm wondering if it's on a regional or national level or just a state level....

So....

What were you told about Martind@le stepping down as president of TWI? What reason(s) were you given?

What were you told about the lawsuit that Martindale was named in, along with the current board of trustees and a communications department operator from HQ?

How was the outcome of the lawsuit explained to you?

Was the fact that your ABS $money$ was used to pay for lawyers and eventually a settlement in the case explained?

Chas, I've been out less than a year. I hope you get answers to your questions.

I'll tell you that they were not told the truth about Martindale stepping down.

Which lawsuit with the communications dept. operator? I don't think I know about that one.

They don't know about the abs lawsuit. Maybe in the states affected, they do, but not anywhere else. Information like that is given on a "need to know" basis. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

The outcome was not explained. We were told that TWI settled because they would have lost their a$$ if they had taken it to court. LCM was obviously guilty of what he did, but nothing was mentioned about rosie and donna and others covering and enabling him.

We were told that insurance money paid for the lawyers and that none of our abs went to any of these cases.

Maybe things were different in other areas, but this is how it went down in my area.