GreaseSpot Cafe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Psalm 71 one

WhiteDove

Wow! I didn't think anyone would remember!!! I saw this yesterday, but wasn't online long enough to reply.

Mr Dove-- I love the pigtures!!! All except the one where you're gonna be so mean after ya tie the baloons on my tail. . . And I "e-say oo-yay in the icture-pay of the ig-pay atin-lay irthday-bay song!"

heeheehee!

Herbie-- you are BAD!!!! It's the caffeine, the caffeine! sheesh! An' I AM practing to be a Southern Belle--I'm learning ta say, yall and how to "thow" something instead of "throwing" icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

LIFTY---OWWWW! You are sooooo mean!! onea these days, I don't know when, I don't know how, YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!

((((((Z-shot))))) Thanks! Here's the party! LOL!

family_unreal_talk

Shell, yes, I did know it's National Pig Day on my birthday--I almost came online that day to post that it was National pig day! LOL!

Zshot, my pigture didn't show up in my post-- bummer!! It is at Groink.net Gangster pigs (I asked permission from the site owner, but her site didn't allow linking from it--she's gonna have a section dedicated to people whose birthdays are on National pig day and she invited me to be in on it! heeheehee!)

Thank you too, 'Tilda, Kevlar, StrangeGuy, Herbiewan, dmiller, tcat, Onion Eater and Jardinero (Is your's March 1st, too?) and Cindy! HEY! Nu-uhhh! Mom always likes me best, and here's some chocolate icing-- FLING! SPLAT! OH YEAH!!!! right on the nose! haha!!!

My family brought me breakfast in bed. (I was sweating profusely as Ben carried in some grape juice over our cream colored carpet in the house we just sold and are trying to keep clean for the buyers. . . ) It was a sweet morning.

then the day went downhill (Not even gonna talk about it! LOL!)

Then we went out to dinner and it was sweet again. My hubby had invited my neighbor and best friend along, (She's one of those neighbors you'd want to take along with you when ya move, and I am gonna miss her terribly)My family surprised me with the presents they got me--(some farmy kitchen decorations, what else? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->)