GreaseSpot Cafe

Rene Cross (Rene Olson)

Sachi

Anyone interested in contacting me you can reach me at renecampbell@johnlscott.com

I have been out since 1998. I was in the Everet area fellowships..........I have since learned that it's all about CHRIST IN ME! CHRIST IN ME!

Hi Rene,

This is Shelley. I used to work at Lake Stevens High School (before twi), and then moved to Hawaii. Met you at the Adv. Class at Rome City, and then we usually bumped into each other at the Rock, and an Adv. Class Special up in the Everett area one year. We've been out since 2000, and I've wondered about you often! More later, OK? Good to hear that you're out and doing great. Will email you later.

• 1 month later...

quote:
Originally posted by Sachi:

Anyone interested in contacting me you can reach me at renecampbell@johnlscott.com

I have been out since 1998. I was in the Everet area fellowships..........I have since learned that it's all about CHRIST IN ME! CHRIST IN ME!

PEEPULL PEEPULL WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET THERE????

Please send phone numbers out privately

Edited by Pawtucket

• 2 months later...

quote:
Originally posted by vickles:

Hello Rene,

I'm originally from the everett area. What years were you there and what twig were you in?

wave.gif:wave:--> I got into TWI around 1989 and was in the Childers fellowship for a good 5 years, got out in 1999. I still live in the area, Redmond more specific and having a fabulous time...going to a home fellowship in Kirkland and life as I knew it changed once I handed the reins over to God--Yea Baby! icon_cool.gif

• 2 years later...

Well I have changed my name back to my birth name Renata and my last name went back to my maiden name Mileske

I am currently living in Grangeville Idaho met a guy and got married and packed up, sold my condo and left Redmond Wash. I have been here since Dec 2006. Small town livin (pop 3500) and I love it.

Hooked up with a church here...(they believe Jesus Christ is God doncha know) and they know that I don't believe Jesus Christ is God and we have no issues at all (it's all about Unity of Spirit) I have no desire to change peoples thinking about their belief about Jesus Christ being God...it is not my mission from God!

So if any of you are in the area (Grangeville is 71 miles South of Lewiston)

give me a shout I am in the phone book under Tim Wright (my husband) or email me

@ sachijoy2@yahoo.com

Bless you all! :love3: