GreaseSpot Cafe

04-11-2005

God

Here I Roy William Perry III sat at my computer as I get peaceful to hear my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the seed within me tell me what you write unto you my dear friends.

Repent from all your sins on a daily basic as you reach to walk in the love of God my dear friends. For it was Christ who die for you and its Christ who die so you can have forgiveness of sins.

When the seed of Christ who planted in your heart you were forgiven of all past sins of the flesh whether it was a sin of thinking wrong or doing wrong you were forgiven but each new sin you must ask as you fall out of fellowship with spirit and walk in your old ways.

But if this is read by one that has no seed yet do not fear because the seed of Christ comes by reading God’s word and believing it. Because when we believe it we at least try to walk by its words and if we believe it we know that Christ has rose from the dead for us.

Yes seed comes by hearing the word of God as does faith which is a form of believing but not a natural form but a spiritual form. For I tell you one can not prove it so but my the spirit. For it’s the spirit within you that proves the word of God to be so.

Ok lets move on with what Christ has to tell us today by the seed within me which is proved true by the seed within you. Some say one thing and other say another about the word of God. Why is this so you may ask? So I will tell you what may be happen some of the time.

The word of God was wrote my men of old with the seed of Christ in them telling them what to write so this word has a spiritual meaning far above its natural meaning. So if the is a understanding one can see by the flesh than there is a greater one to be seen by the spirit.

Its like the hope we are reach for which is a mystery to some, while others only understand it in part. Its like the last trump that it takes about or being born again. For some say they are born again now but I say not so.

We are seed growing in the womb of God like a seed of men grows in the womb of his mate. The new birth comes the second we put on immortality because we are the alive in Christ and the dead in Christ rose first at the last breath or sound of breath of Christ which was the last trump for them.

Have you not read about the dead risen at the death of Christ? For I tell you the dead in Christ rose as soon as Christ won over death and before his flesh walk for us to see. Yes from Adam to the last person to die before Christ that walk in truth reaching for the first coming of Christ.

They are the dead in Christ they reach from Adam to Christ and they put on incorruption and they are our elders as talk about in the word of God. While for us the alive in Christ we rise at our last natural breath which is the last sound we make and that is our new birth.

There is a last breath for each person and there is a last breath of all things of this earth and heaven made of dirt and things that can be seen by the eye of men. Yes there a day when the last enemy death is destroy and that day is coming by fire it will come.

Either one will be live born into life or one will end to be and go back to that which the dirt came from. Which is God because God took from himself to make all things that the eye can see or hear with the ear.

Yes this is the last trump of all last trumps when we meet each other in the air as children of God in the form of Christ spirit who is in the form of God.

My hopes is that this is not too must for you to receive and that you take the time to read it with the seed within you my dear friends because I tell you nothing new but old things just rewrote as the spirit moves me.

I end now with loves love and blessing running to bless your heart by dear friends. I end with love and an holy kiss blowing at the seed within you Your friend Roy

• 2 weeks later...

quote:
There is a last breath for each person and there is a last breath of all things of this earth and heaven made of dirt and things that can be seen by the eye of men. Yes there a day when the last enemy death is destroy and that day is coming by fire it will come.

isn't there a difference between "dirt" and 'soil'?

will destruction be destroyed? and if destruction is destroyed, who is the destroyer?

God first

Beloved The Song Remains the Same

God bless your heart my friend

Ok I will try to answer your question

---------------------------------------------

quote: you used

quote:

then ask

------------------------------------------------

isn't there a difference between "dirt" and 'soil'?

-------------------------------------------

Dirt, soil, or dust are all things the body of man is made from

But Yes there dirt you find in a home and dirt you find outside

Just like dust there dust of plants, dust of fires, dust of mental, dust of man kind, and the list goes on

I see as basicly the same

then you ask

-------------------------------------------

will destruction be destroyed? and if destruction is destroyed, who is the destroyer?

------------------------------------------

All flesh or natural things will destroy them self its just Christ who will recreated or made all things new

Other wise if we man kind blow up the earth it will cause the Sun to loss its orbit and since the sun is the center of all things when it losses it orbit all other things will too

hope this helps

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved The Song Remains the Same

God bless your heart ok lets take it one step at a time

First we had a heaven and earth with no sin, destruction, or death

We know that sin cause death which is destruction of life over time

The devil temp Eve and Eve push or ask Adam into eating which caused sin

And sin caused death or destruction

Now over the years we have learn ways to speed up the destruction or death which can be called it murder

Cain was the first to speed up the death of another we have faster ways called War

The list of how we kill one another is endness

But when Christ destroys death sin will be gone has will death

This will come by us destroying ourself which will push the sun out of orbit which will unbalance the whole natural heavens above us

Each star falling may unbalance things some but when we unbalance the center of all things it will cause the heavens to roll up

Then Christ will take all things into his self and send them out by creation or birth making a third heaven and earth

First heaven and earth ceated or born from God

Second heaven and earth ceated or born from Sin

Third heaven and earth ceated or born from Christ

The third heaven and earth will have no sin or death which is destruction

When all things are reborn or recreated the will be no destruction

So its not destroty but fix for or less

hope this helps

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy