GreaseSpot Cafe

Dana King

moony3424

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've heard about him, he's out. Dana was part of Way Builders during the 80's, and he left around the Big Loyalty Oath bruhaha (I think), or thereabouts.

Debbie, first off, no need to apologize for anything, as you were trying to help people and make a positive impression on their lives regardless of the garbage that was going on during those days and afterward. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Have you heard from/about any of the other W.O.W.s who were in Huntsville with you? Kevin? Susan Knopf? (I know she married Jim Cahoun later) Barbara Cutrone? Bruce Coleman? Any of the others?

My inquiring mind wants to know! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 1 month later...

This is Dana's wife (Becki Herman King). We live outside of Augusta, Georgia. Dana started driving an 18-wheeler a couple of years ago when construction became too hard on the old bod. He loves driving and is all over the U.S. and Canada. He stops in to see folks from the "past" if they want him to. If you'd like him to visit when he's in your area, you can e-mail me with address, phone, etc. so I can give it to him when he calls me. dbking98@msn.com I'll let him know you were asking about him.