GreaseSpot Cafe

08-03-2005

God first and last

O here it is again me talking to my God in the open were all can read by the way of his son Jesus the Christ. Peace and grace unto all the readers of this epistle

Who am I put a man that loves God and does his best to share the truth with others as he walks on earth or flies in the heavens above. I am no greater than you but all so no less than you too.

For God is out there for all and he has given his son Jesus the Christ to lead us into truth and we are to share that truth with each others.

I say unto you hearing the voice of Christ telling you what God’s will is for your life builds faith and faith is a form of believing and believing is a verb which denotes action.

You hear with your fleshly ears first and then you hear with your spiritual ears. First you listen with your fleshly ears and this word listen is a verb and a verb denotes action. Then after you believe with all your flesh your spiritual seed is planted in you and the ears of that seed hear the truth by spiritual action.

You believe God will talk to you which gives God the right to answer you in a way you can hear. You see God can talk to you no matter what but you can not hear spirit until a spiritual seed is planted in you.

The written words that we share, teach, preach, read, hear, touch, or whatever way they get to us build believing in our hearts and this believing reaches for the gift of Christ in us. Some understand what they have while others have it but do not now what to do with it.

For the seed of Christ within us must be water by the words of God spoken to us by the way of Jesus the Christ one on one. God speaking to Jesus the Christ and Jesus the Christ speaking to his seed in us the holy spirit.

What I write is nothing new but its wrote in the new testament to the old testament bible and many many other books of old. For I am not the first that God pick to write his words unto you and I will not be the last nor am I the only writer of prophecy unto this generation.

For the time is short before the second coming of Jesus the Christ to come and recreated all things that mankind has destroy by sin and will destroy before the end.

We are all to walk in fleshly love and we are to fly in spiritual love as we sat in the heavens in our coming pure spiritual bodies like the most high God but less than God.

The spirit is the body of the church Jesus the Christ is the head while you and I are cells in that body of one part or another. Some may be part of the leg and other part of the eye and so on as all parts are needed.

The fleshly churches of stone are a thing of the flesh. A crutch to help one until seed could be planted in each person. You see the people before Christ gave himself as a gift needed this crutch because they only had holy spirit upon them while its in us by seed. Christ in us the hope of glory.

Yes the hope we will be born from this seed at the our fleshly end the last trump when we meet Christ in the air to become like God but less than God.

O what a day that will be for now we know in part but then we will know as we are known. For little truth do we know now but we will be at a lever like a god but still less than our father our God the creator of all things of the beginning and less than Christ his son the re-creator of all things making every thing like it was before sin came making a end to death.

This is all I will write tonight but I look forward to next time I get to share with you

with love and a holy spiritual kiss blowing your way Roy

quote:
For the time is short before the second coming of Jesus the Christ to come and recreated all things that mankind has destroy by sin and will destroy before the end.

What do you mean when you say "the time is short" before the second coming of Christ? Is short a relative term? Is it a definitive term? For example, can I expect Jesus to return this year? Or by the end of the decade or century?

To my understanding 'short' is a relative term when describing time, and no real value can be placed on it unless defined by its usage. If I am talking about the length of time the United States has been a country compared to countries in Europe, it would be quite "short". This "short" period is roughly 225 years.

If I have seen a friend within the last few days, I can say that is also a "short" period of time. But if I hadn't seen this friend in 225 years, if that were possible, I surely would not say it has only been a "short" period of time since we last saw each other.

'Short' used in relation to Christ's return, seems to be usd to invoke excitement, like it is right around the corner and will happen momentarily. Jesus said he would return but it has been over 2,000 years since he said it. So if 2,000 years is not a 'short' period of time, then conceivable it could be 2,000 years or more before he comes back.

God first and last

Beloved Stayed Too Long

God bless your life time

You ask about what is short

Shorts is less than 25 years to me

or even before I can finish this reply

Not a whole life time

He been coming back from the day he went up in the air

27 AD until the return of Christ

Time is running out

hope this helps

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy