GreaseSpot Cafe

web page

likeaneagle

Hey ya all

My neice is designing a webpage for me for advertizing for the new company I have started with. Its my second job that I can do from home.

I recently got my first client. She is the Equine manager for the entertainer, Martin lawrence. I would like to have our picture taken together and used on the front page. She is so excited about her new home ans she is a great person. I am a loan officer for a Mortgage company here.

Would it be tacky to put in the description who I am shaking hands with, being she works for an entertainer?

Wish I did his loan, he a has a rambling 35000 sq. ft home here where I live.

I could retire and build my chalet and open my winery!! ha!

Any suggestions on which I should use. I am going to see if Google has a webpage. I have looked Yahoo's.

Thanks

Edited by likeaeagle

Likeaeagle,

Would it be tacky to put in the description who I am shaking hands with, being she works for an entertainer?
No, I don't think that it would be tacky at all, providing that its professionally written and the layout works well with the site's design.
Any suggestions on which I should use. I am going to see if Google has a webpage. I have looked Yahoo's.

If you are referring to what place to host your website, places like Google and Yahoo are (usually) for beginner and personal web sites. Its usually not a good idea for a business to utilize such sites. Ask your neice (or some other knowledgeable person that you know) if she/they know of a good web hosting firm that has decent rates and good tech support to host your site.

Also, I suggest you get your own domain name for your site, as domain names (like www.loanofficer.com) are more professional looking than (www.google.com/~loanofficer/index.html).

Hope this helps.