GreaseSpot Cafe

How would you go about it if you wanted to?

shortfuse

... Yes, if it were that easy (putting $100 in the kitty) to do a class action suite I'm sure many, including myself, would do so. ...
Are you sure?

Have you actually explored the legal possibilities? If you did, you'd find out it was that easy.

Get 10 people from Greasespot who are willing to spend $100 a month for a couple of years and I guarantee you will find an attorney who can do a class action.

But, you must be prepared to lose if the odds aren't in your favor.

Still, its a worthy cause if your fed up enough.

Lawsuits begin not because you are in love, but because you are very mad.

Posted by Oldiesman:

Heck, if I hated twi as much as some of you, I'd be on the phone right now...
Lawsuits begin not because you are in love, but because you are very mad.

That's just brilliant Oldies. Anger and hate are the only reasons for lawsuits. How did you get so smart?

Maybe that's how you operate Oldies, but don't project your ignorance on the rest of humanity.

Oldies, don't you think that crimes should be punished or that scam artists should be held accountable?

Do you think a corrupt and harmful organization should be allowed to operated freely? Is wanting a corrupt organization dismantled so that no one else can be harmed or defrauded a hateful thing?

It is only hateful to someone with a twisted sense of right and wrong - someone who blames the victims instead of the purpertrators, someone who rejects the truth to support the lie. Someone like you. You are pathetic.

Edited by Goey

Goey you take one sentence out of what I wrote and make a whole schpeal out of it.

Ok forget I said "hate". God forbid you be thought of that way.

How about "justice"? does that meet your approval?

You who want justice and want twi to die for all the wrongs committed.

Heck you write enough about it. ...

All I'm suggesting for some of you is, put your money where your mouth is and DO SOMETHING LEGAL about it.

It's available...

Goey you take one sentence out of what I wrote and make a whole schpeal out of it.
That one sentence was the crux of your mockery.

Ok forget I said "hate". God forbid you be thought of that way.
I actually don't give a rat's a$$ what YOU think of me Oldies. You are one of the very few here who constantly and falsely portrays folks who want to expose TWI as full of hate. You need a new routine, that one is getting lame.

How about "justice"? does that meet your approval?
It's a start.
All I'm suggesting for some of you is, put your money where your mouth is and DO SOMETHING LEGAL about it

So this is what you really meant to say? Could have fooled me.