GreaseSpot Cafe

A commmon thread

Mr Incredible

Hello all -

I signed up for this news group because I think I share a common emotion with most or all of us who come to sights like these. We were all once part of something wonderful, and were surrounded by wonderful people that we loved very much. Then suddenly things started feeling dark and unusual....

The wonderful feeling that we had about being involved in something wonderful turned into feelings of sadness and regret. Most hurtfull of all, people that had been so dear to us no longer wanted to associate with us. A

lot of us left the ministry asking ourselves wheat we had done wrong, while a lot of us left conscienciously with the knowlege that it was time to move on. Which ever of these apply, the outcome is still the same. It left us with a gaping hole in our hearts that some of us are still trying to repair.

The healing process for me has taken almost 15 years and I can honestly say now that I can think about past times in the minstry without feeling angry or tearing up. I suspect the final stage of my healing process will be

to find those so dear to me and make ammends or rekindle old friendships. So far, I am still looking for two very dear friends and great men of God that had a tremendous impact on my life spiritually, but there are many more that

I intend to locate. Hopefully they will have me when I do.

I know this much - whether they do or do not, I know that God will get me through it all. I know that I am still part of the body of Christ, and I know that I am still born again of Gods holy spirit and I will never lose

that which was given to me. I pray for those of you that have experienced similar events in their lives and hope that those old wounds have been healed. It is important for all of us to remember that God still loves each and

every one of us even if we are not involved with TWI and that we are ALL going to heaven and all hell cant stop us!

God Bless to all -

Michael B.

Michael B. WELCOME...and thanx for posting this. We have a common thread that is for sure.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

We had a couple at our car wash a few days ago that flew from Washington to Minnesota to buy a Volvo convertible. Then they came thru here on their way to LA, AZ, and then back to WA.

The decisions we make today form our future.