GreaseSpot Cafe

Looking for former/ex-way friends

Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Still looking fro Patricia(Pat)Fetner-I don't know her married name, Plus Ellie Ray and Vicki Allen, Bill and Ginny Kirk Fletcher, Cathy Sue Luciana Johnson(?), Steve McGee, Steve Bolick, and others who lived in Morganton/Hickory/Lenoir/Boone during the 70's. Pat was from Sanford, had twin sister Linda(who I am told lives in Charlotte), ECU grad, and married her twig leader(I had a big crush on her when we met for NCWOW

in summer of 1976). Any one know these people?

Also, anyone know the whereabouts of Wayne Duckworth? Rob Lucadoo is no longer associated with TWI,

although Mike T*mb*rl*n saw him this past summer. Ron Scupping is working in Charlotte for INSP Network.

• 3 weeks later...

That's Ron Shuping. (spelling)

Steve and Ann Bolick live in either Michigan or Minnesota ... one of those cold northern "M" states is all I remember. Both their families still live in Morganton.

Cathy Luciana Johnson lives in Wake Forest, NC. Sadly, her husband, Rick, died suddenly and unexpectedly recently.

Bill and Ginny (Kirk) Fletcher live in Fletcher, NC (last I knew).

Ellie Ray and Vickie Allen live in Creedmoor/Butner area of NC outside Raleigh, last I heard, near Vickie's family.

Toad, I got Ellie Ray's address for Creedmoor, and Bill and Ginny live in East Bend in central NC. Thanks!