GreaseSpot Cafe

Stephen (Snorky) Roberts

George Aar

I took the new WAP intermediate class at his house in Kentucky back in 1996. It was two weekends before I had to leave for basic training. I drove down their from where I lived in Chicago, stayed the weekend with some believers while I took the class. Then drove up to Ohio to stay with my family for a week. The following weekend, I borrowed my parents' car and drove back down to Kentucky. I was to then drive up after the class, so my dad could take me back to chicago to get on a plane for basic truck. 30 minutes outside of Louisville, the car breaks down. I called Stepen, the LC, and he cam and picked me and my roommate up. He called the airport and got us on a plane going straight back to Chicago in time for leaving for basic. He paid for our tickets since we were broke (naturally), and said it was a gift.

Six months later, when I was in Air Force tech school, my grandma calls me saying that Stephen said he loaned me money and then never heard back from me. He said it was a gift when he gave it. And I never contacted him because you don't have a whole lot of letter writing time when you're going through military training. I eventually sent him the money, and he said all was forgiven.

What a long, confusing story to illustrate how top leadership don't keep their word, and that they lie. I'd be sure that he did the same thing on the stand in the Way's recent lawsuit with the Peelers (?).

My abundant sharing at work I guess.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stephen will never find himself as long as Patty Faye is with him. She is the one with the balls in that family. She put her own daughter to the streets at age 18 for dating a non-believer. This is a true example of their love for their children. Can't come home till you agree to go to fellowship and stay away from that evil spirit.

When Stephen's daughter was killed in a fatal accident he was very emotional but very withdrawn with information concerning her funeral arrangements. She was taken back to NC for burial but none of us twits knew anything until they returned and held a memorial for her. Everything is just so secretative and hard hearted. Oh well, maybe someday they will realize the importance of family and happiness.