GreaseSpot Cafe

Selling Way Books on Ebay

Nottawayfer

I know this subject has come up before, and I thought I'd tell you all of my experience. I just sold all of my Way books on ebay. I got a total of $290 for all of them. It was a pleasant surprise. I went in thinking if I got $150, I would be happy to unload them off to someone who would appreciate them more than I would.

It cost me about $.70 per listing. They give you one free picture with that price. Although the potential buyer has to click on your listing in order to see the item. It really isn't necessary to purchase the picture option for people to see them when they are looking up the items since there aren't a whole lot of Way books at a given time.

If you accept payments through PayPal, then you can get paid almost instantly. Just be sure to list that you don't accept credit cards so nobody tries to pay with a credit card on PayPal. If you don't then you will have to pay fees to PayPal also to accept the credit card payment.

I thought it was great timing. I don't mind having the extra cash for Christmas!!

I got a total of $290 for all of them. It was a pleasant surprise.

Make sure you send at least 15% to Box 328 You-Know-Where so that God can at least spit in yer direction!

Facetiousness aside -- good for you!! Nice to hear you got something out of them.

(Take that anyway you want to!!) :biglaugh:

David