GreaseSpot Cafe

Ratting out Your Corps Brother or Sister

Eagle

Do you guys recall how we were to watch for patterns in peoples lives. Put patterns together to prove how off they were, or possesed, or not reaping the benefits of the present truth, or teaching that which was contrary to craiggers ............ Yuck.........

I didn't have the time to put my own life together .............. now I was suppose to pattern everyones life in fellowship keep journals ........... no fricken way, the only journal I kept was on our Limb LOL.

But I do recall ......... specifically we had a coprse couple here who screwed up bigtime, the one johny and I mentioned above, well they were sent out of here. Yet, a bigger badder couple were sent up to handle things.

Anyway I confronted the new Limb Coords about the situation of what we were to do with the people who were kicked out, withdrawn seperated from those who were marked and avoided without cause by the last Limb Coordinators. How were we to help these people? Get our lost sheep back?

This was the beginning of our last week in TWI.

They flat out told us that "We stand by our corps brothers and sisters regardless if they are wrong or right we are all each other have."

I thought that principle sucked ............... especially for the rest of Gods beloved children.

We walked out about a week later .......... we had spent many months as State Contacts in the interrum of the change over of the Limbs and really had a great time getting to know alot of people much better and when we walked quit a few walked with us. Just couldn't believe what horrible things had been said about us. Bless those peoples hearts still to this day. Bless those others hearts who we have seen since time as well.

Digi

Edited by Digitalis

They flat out told us that "We stand by our corps brothers and sisters regardless if they are wrong or right we are all each other have."
This "principle" didn't necessarily cause problems, but it sure kept them going. If you had a problem with your Corps "leadership", 99% of the time going to the next higher level didn't help, because the "leaders" had each others' back. This applied to non-Corps leaders to a certain extent as well.

We had a couple who were coordinating a twig, where the wife was gung-ho to be the leader, and the husband just wasn't into it, and quite obviously didn't want to be running a twig. Several of us talked to the man about quitting, but his wife over-ruled him. We then went to the limb coordinator, who refused to listen to us on the grounds that this couple had been chosen by the previous limb coordinators, and confirmed by the current limb coordinator. If we thought this couple were bad tc's, then we obviously thought that the limb coordinators were incompetant, and since "Reverend Martindale" had chosen the limb leadership, we obviously thought that LCM didn't knnow what he was doing.

Do you guys recall how we were to watch for patterns in peoples lives. Put patterns together to prove how off they were, or possesed, or not reaping the benefits of the present truth, or teaching that which was contrary to craiggers ............ Yuck.........

Things weren't much like that when I was in The Way. It may have been like that in some areas, but I wouldn't have lasted too long if I was told to do this all the time. Like you said Digi; "Yuck"

And Top Of Th World. Thank you. I wish I had been your partner on that LEAD outing. I'd have died for you my sweet Sister. So thankful that you've been able to move on though.... :wave:

ToadFriend,

I painfully remember the M & A witchhunt & unconscionable betrayal of M*** T**b**lin by the Moneyhands & the McF*d**ns, the latter now one of TWI's 3 VPs. It was sick beyond description, as was, in retrospect, all of martinfail's SS TWI-II. T**b**lin and D*v*d Ch**v***tie had been close friends thru the fog years, yet DC did nothing of which I am aware to obviate the trajedy. I became aware of it and tried to intervene on T**b**lin's behalf, but to no avail.

Oh, the sturm und drang of der Veg!

jkb