GreaseSpot Cafe

Milford Bowen

WhiteDove

Rev Milford E Bowen, son of God, is now awaiting Christ's return

Betty Bowen

Jan 10, 2006

This special Praise and Power message is being sent to you to let you know that our beloved Milford E. Bowen, son of God and minister of His Word, has finished his course and is awaiting the return of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

Praise and Power has been the independent ministry of Milford and Betty Bowen for several years. It is Betty’s burning heart's desire to continue to bless you and make known God's Word. Betty will continue this wonderful work in due time.

The joy and passion of Milford and Betty for the 58 years of their marriage has been to serve and to bless God's people, to bring God's love, healing, deliverance and joy to other's lives.

Thank you for reading Praise and Power. Thank you for your love, prayers and support. You may write to Betty Bowen at 2010 Brownstone Ln, Charlottesville, VA 22901 or contact her by email ps146-2@adelphia.net

A Memorial Service will be held Saturday, January 14, 2006 at 1:00 pm at the Hill and Wood Funeral Home at 201 North First in Charlottesville, VA 22902, phone 434-296-6148. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Bible Fellowship, 95 Deerwood Drive Suite C, Charlottesville, VA 22911.

I met Milford and Betty initially in 1974. What a sweet and loving couple they were. They didn't now me from Adam, but treated me and paid attention to me like I was the only person around.

What a very sweet announcement about Milford. Some of you who knew the Bowen's better will have to help me fill in here. For those of you who don't know them, they had been on staff at twi HQ for years - - Milford having a background in printing - - and did some of the early printing of books and collateral pieces for twi in the very early years. I never did hear how they ever got witnessed to or if one of the kids did first.

Someone help me with the daughters names (I don't know of any sons????) - - but Ruthie Bowen G*arini, Nancy Bowen Burt*on - - and one more daughter who I can't remember - - R*bin Adelm*n?????

God bless Milford and may Betty continue in their ministry reaching so many people with God's love. My prayers and love to the family.

J.