GreaseSpot Cafe

Are the Dead Alive?

Belle

God first

Beloved All

God loves you all

I want to share about talking to people who have die but rose as either the dead in Christ or alive in Christ

Before a corruptible or a Old Testament person looking for the first coming of Christ could put on incorruption which is the same thing as immortality that person must of die before Christ won over death

Matt 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Jesus the Christ won over death and the sign was the veil of the temple rent in twain from top to bottom

no more dead spirits but alive spirits Yes Jesus the Christ heal the spirits which were dead from himself back to Adam but these spirits were made alive

So any person who die looking for the first coming were made alive and they are the elders of Rev and the ones who show themselfs for many days

Look at 1 Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The dead in Christ have rose the trump was the last breath of Christ and the sign was the earth did quake

Jesus Christ spirit went up to God then down to get the ones dead in Christ before he was even put in the grave

They have rose first the word shall should been translated as has or another word like that

We are alive in Christ will met Christ in the air at our last breath which is the last trump we hear

So any person that has die as a dead in Christ is no longer dead and we can talk to them Allso any person that die as a alive in Christ you can talk to them too but you must give it a try before you can

It has to be like talking to God but not like worldly people do by holding hands and however

I allways ask God if its ok first

Now let me note there are worldly people who die as flesh only like Cain or that German well know mad man who name starts with a H

but you can talk to Moses, Bullinger, Seth, Apostel Paul, and many more

I know some say I am crazy but recalled the 24 elders came from some were alone with seeing Moses and others when Christ went up and then you have the graves opening

If you believe part of the bible you must believe this too

I used to think it was a Figure of Speech but not any more

Some are alive and others are waiting for a judgment by works because they neither die as a Dead in Christ or a Alive in Christ but God is so loving he gave them another change because of love

but this just me

I just wanted to add this

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Edited by year2027

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic