GreaseSpot Cafe

The "250 Mile Radius".

nandon

Man-O-Man am I glad we didn't live in the radius for NK or Gunnison! My ex would have had us up at the crack of dawn to get their and stayed till they kicked us out.

I can't imagine having to go through all that!!!

In one of the northern cities, a corps friend of mine.........had assigned 15 people for the 2-hour early arrival and set-up. Add to that....children, early meals, travel time, dark suit taken for later change of clothes, etc. etc.......MADE FOR AN EIGHT HOUR COMMITMENT ON SUNDAY. And, what's more.......with his branch, only about 5 more people showed up for these teachings (besides the 15 for set-up).

Skyrider, I spewed coffee all over my computer reading that! We had our in the public library and P@ul Bro*ks was the coordinator for that. You do not tell Paul "no" - ever! We must have had twenty-five people on the set up crew - three ladies alone for "decorating" the stage and two for "the back room". Geepers creeps! I always tried to avoid having to clean the bathroom. It was always clean already, anyway....

Then, after you get all hot & sweaty, you get to put on dress clothes. Oh joy! All that so that five more people could come into the room after having their mornings to themselves. Then we got to take it all down again while still in our dress clothes.

Once, when we were doing a string of more boring meetings - I think AC reviews....my ex and I asked our BCs, M@rtin & Chr1stin* C@rr*ll, why we couldn't just use the same place each time so that we didn't have to do all the nasty set up work all the time. OMG, you'd have thought we asked him to commit murder or something. My poor ex had to listen to Martin go off on him for thirty minutes straight - and how dare we question their leadership and decisions??? :realmad:

So glad I'm not subjected to all that anymore.

Skyrider, I spewed coffee all over my computer reading that! We had our in the public library and P@ul Bro*ks was the coordinator for that. You do not tell Paul "no" - ever!

What a spoiled arrogant cretin!!!!

I'm not surprised if he idolizes or imitates LCM, another abusive spoiled arrogant cretin.

Once, when we were doing a string of more boring meetings - I think AC reviews....my ex and I asked our BCs, M@rtin & Chr1stin* C@rr*ll, why we couldn't just use the same place each time so that we didn't have to do all the nasty set up work all the time. OMG, you'd have thought we asked him to commit murder or something. My poor ex had to listen to Martin go off on him for thirty minutes straight - and how dare we question their leadership and decisions??? :realmad:

So glad I'm not subjected to all that anymore.

You and all of us are much better off without them and their crap. They think what they do is a favor and tough love....Yeah Right. They can take their tough love and shove it up their own arses.