GreaseSpot Cafe

Branded

Eagle

Sorry for the flashbacks Seth.

The music of Branded is more patriotic and doesn't mention TWI. It is refreshing...at least the tapes I remembered. If they had a tape in worship of the Way and the BOT and all that stuff...well, the dog can shoot me.

Eagle

:unsure:

I like Branded. The lead guitarist was an old friend of mine from Jr High School daze. He and I used to "experiment" with marijuana, and I was amazed at how well he played guitar, for such a young guy. And a few years later, he showed up at the same twig where I had only recently begun going to, and we were "new guys" together. And by then, he had gotten even better on guitar. And when he got involved with Branded, I loved his C and W guitar licks a whole lot. The sad part of it was that he ended up pretty much giving up his guitar playing to become the Vice President of TWI.

He'd have been better off playing his guitar with that old band "Lone Oak" that he was in before started coming to Twig...