GreaseSpot Cafe

03-27-2006

God first

Beloved Goey

God loves you my dear friend

Look we both agree that Paul said he was alive in Christ

Now if Moses is not part of the dead in Christ then were do we put people like him come in because They die before Christ came

or before there was hope

And why can not there be more than one last trump or each person has their own last trump until the last trump of all of mankind for the second coming

The way taught that the dead in Christ were the ones who fall dead before the second coming and they taught dead are dead

but there is no awakness in the grave but that does mean its not some were elst (maybe in God or in the image)

we say let Christ come into your life

But Jesus the Christ has been coming over and over to people when they die for over 2,000 years

but this is a circle of flesh seed planted in our mothers to that seed breaking out as a life like our mothers to spiritual seed being planted in our fleshly image to that seed breaking out of us at our fleshly death as life like Christ

Look I can not show you spiritual things by fleshly words but I can point the way to a degree

Look we Paul and others were quickened or made alive while we are alive spiritual while living but people like Moses were quickened when dead and they became alive spiritually while dead

Mark 9:5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

Luke 9:33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.

verese like these

Now Goey it looks like we could go over and over in the flesh trying to show one another our understanding

but I am all ways willing to try because when I try it helps others see things I may of missed

You see for years I believe the bible was for me to live by but today I see it was not wrote to me but to give me a beginning point

then after I have a beginning point I can get into my own personal walk receiving things from above as I share them as I receive more

a never ending circle between me and Christ a personal relationship with Christ and God

I do not know what elst to write so I leave it here

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Beloved sirguessalot

yes one that see's things simple me and one that see's things complete being Goey will have a hard time seeing eye to eye

but that does mean either is wrong but as they try to meet they both get over their heads

thank you

Care to expound on that Todd? If you have something to add here, I am all ears.

not really, Goey

i probably shouldnt have said anything

but now that i have

i'll give it a shot anyway

it seems like you like to fight about certain stuff

and particularly with Roy

which i think i can understand

but your manner is not gonna take this dialogue anywhere

except to add layer upon layer of subtle accusations

and it will probably just go til one of you quits

which doesnt seem very wise, or biblical, or whatever

but regardless

i really hope Roy doesnt take any of your suggestive digs to heart

i think you understand Roy's language and experiences

as much as he is able to meet your demands

...which is not much at all

thats what i was getting at..i guess

Edited by sirguessalot

by sirguessalot

not really, Goey

i probably shouldnt have said anything

I agree. But you did anyway so let's get this over with shall we?
but now that i have

i'll give it a shot anyway

it seems like you like to fight about certain stuff

and particularly with Roy

which i think i can understand

There is a difference between fighting and debating, - or between fighting and challenging. But understanding that may be "over your head" Todd. Paint it how you will.

but your manner is not gonna take this dialogue anywhere

except to add layer upon layer of subtle accusations

And what "manner" do you suggest one use with Roy. Should we just let him post his "words from Jesus " without question or challenge? Maybe I should just ignore him like most of the folks here - eh? Write him off ? ...Hold his hand? Tell him he is doing fine? Tell him it is nice, while really believing he is deluded? Sorry, I won't do that.
and it will probably just go til one of you quits

which doesnt seem very wise, or biblical, or whatever

Your idea of "wisdom" and "biblical" seem to be quite different from mine.
but regardless

i really hope Roy doesnt take any of your suggestive digs to heart

And I wont take your suggestive digs to heart either Todd. One difference between you and me is that my "digs" are out in the open for all to see, while yours are more subtle and sugar coated. I am not afraid to call a spade a spade.
I think you understand Roy's language and experiences

as much as he is able to meet your demands

...which is not much at all

thats what i was getting at..i guess

I dont think you have any idea what I understand or don't understand. Admittedly. I do have difficulty with Roy's language and grammar, and I would not pretend to understand his experiences. I only know what he claims to be his experiences - an one is that the words he posts are "words from Jesus" which I highly doubt. However, I do not doubt that Roy believes they are. And I have little doubt that he is sincere.

Answer this Todd, do you believe that Roy's prophecies are "words from Jesus" as he claims? -- Yes, No ,. Maybe? Dodge or ignore this question if you want to as many other GSer's here have done. Because Roy is a nice and loving guy, lets not hurt his feelings. Let him go unchallenged. Write him off.

I have chosen to challenge Roy on occasion and not let the fact that he is a nice guy influence my choice. This is my choice, not yours. Roy doesn't have to respond to me if he doesn't want to.

But understand this, I haven't written Roy off like many others here have.

Edited by Goey

God first

Beloved Goey

I glad you have not wrote me off and I have not wrote you off either

I just post what I hear on many board love on many hated on many more

but I post on about 25 boards at any given time

There are so many kinds of believers out there and for every good believer like me and you there are 1,000,000 that will attacked us if we say Jesus Christ is the son of God that we believe in SIT

What I told some I talk to dust or wind like Jesus Christ did

Ask the wind were it been or ask the dust if it was once part of Adam

Or if I told them I talk to the image of dead fleshly people

I guess we are having fun

God first

Beloved Goey

I glad you have not wrote me off and I have not wrote you off either

I just post what I hear on many board love on many hated on many more

but I post on about 25 boards at any given time

There are so many kinds of believers out there and for every good believer like me and you there are 1,000,000 that will attacked us if we say Jesus Christ is the son of God that we believe in SIT

What I told some I talk to dust or wind like Jesus Christ did

Ask the wind were it been or ask the dust if it was once part of Adam

Or if I told them I talk to the image of dead fleshly people

I guess we are having fun

No, no, no. Roy doesn't ring the utterances of our "authorized" Bible versions -

Roy is doing a style reminscient (to me, at least) of the Nag Hammadi material.

And I'm not saying that's "bad" or "wrong".

There were, from beginning of Christianity till now, other writings -

other Christian movements -

other Christian viewpoints.

Different Christian interpretations.

Different Christian "Spirits" perhaps.

Even today people are still debating over the meaning of the Nag Hammadi scrolls, and will still be doing so a hundred years from now. And while they're at it, perhaps they'll be doing the same with Roy.

Roy, I find it fascinating that you're writing down your "prophecies" - which btw, also remind me of the style of prophecies uttered in the Way. It's a sensible practice, whatever one may think of the content - because you demonstrate a helluva lot more reverence for what you regard as possible "words of prophecies" being transmitted from the Highest Deity, than the oft casual way a lot of us treated supposed prophetic utterances while we were in the Way International.

The countless meetings, where we exercised the "gifts' of tongues and interpretations and prophecies, but an hour later- who could recall their interpretation, their message, even any of their content?

Most of us (including myself) thought so highly of these "divine messages' as to not write them down (!!!)

It's extraordinary when you think about it.

Prophecies meant to edify the soul with the duration and attention span of an ice cream headache.

"In an atom"...the twinkling of an eye...

:)

Danny

Edited by TheInvisibleDan

God first

Beloved Danny

It all ways a blessing to see you my dear friend

thank you I glad you think some will be debating my words years after I am gone

but do not stay invisible to long no one can see you that way and we all enjoy seeing you my dear friend