GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI 2005 Financial Statement

Goey

There must be some kind of advantage to filing in Arizona. Many corporations do file in odd states. Delaware is a common one. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

outintexas, (me too -- out in Texas that is)

This is not where their TWI's Corporate Charter is. That is in Ohio. TWI is an Ohio corporation.

Most states require any corporation doing business there to file an annual report with that state. It just happens that the Sate of Arizona also requires a financial statement for a corporation to maintain a presence there.

My bet is that TWI absolutey hates having to provide financial details that are open to the public.

I got wind of a BOT/BOD paycheck from last year..................................

it was 60k a year.

Not too shabby considering they don't have a mortgage or much food to buy............

I wonder how much staffers who have been there 10-20 years get?

Bliss --

I worked for a Fortune 100 for a couple of years before the kids came along, and they considered your TOTAL income to be whatever benefits you had, like if they matched your 401K or paid for a percentage of your medical insurance, PLUS your wages...

So, let's add it up....

$60,000 WAGES AS A BOT

$9,600 MORTGAGE/RENT (@ $800/MONTH)

$4,000 FOOD (@ $100/WEEK)

$2,400 UTILITIES (ELECTRIC, WATER/SEWAGE, PHONE, HEATING/COOLING, CABLE - @ $200/MONTH)

======

$76,000 ANNUAL INCOME

NOT INCLUDING:

HEALTHCARE

DENTAL CARE

TRANSPORTATION (GAS, REPAIRS, NEW VEHICLE EXPENSES)

DOMESTIC AND/OR SECRETARIAL ASSISTANCE

GIFTS

AND SO ON....

These turkeys could be making close to $100,000!

It wouldn't be hard to see it happening - would it?

AND FOR WHAT?!