GreaseSpot Cafe

Spiritual Emotion

Belle

Spiritual Emotions

Emotions are part of the body-soul. JC had emotions – he wept; he had joy he showed frustration, disgust and disappointment. There is a category of revelation in terms of inner-essence emotional states. …. And some emotions are not God-inspired and we’re never to use God as an excuse when we just want to fly off the handle.

See LCM and vee pee’s tirades as examples of that :rolleyes:

But at time, too, it is God working mightily in a man or a woman. JC looked around on them with anger (mark 3:5) Who inspired that anger? JC always did the father’s will. The word says God is angry with the wicked day by day (Ps 7:11) We’re not in a constant state of anger, but a times in life, that’s the fuel….We stay on the word and it stays in us. The greastest way to get a feel of it is to just read the word. At timesyou are right to be angry. That anger is to be used to dismantle the works of the adversary….everyone manifess it in their own unique manner.

John 2:13-15

There are plenty of times emotions work for you when you learn to discipline your mind and walk properly for the father. Those emotional states are what puts the color and fire in life when they are in proper sequen ce – the body holding the same relationship to reason as reason does to the spirit. You always control them so that you’re on the word…

John 2;15

Jc DROVE THEM OFF! He Had some energy of conviction and the guts and love to do it.

The word is how you learn about revelation – the word is revelation

Herod executed all the young boys two years and younger…it wasn’t Go’s fault…. God could have warned everybody there, but the place was spiritually dull because they were not living sanctified. God saved the child because Joseph, head of the household, received the warning….

Re: Eli – 1 Sam 2:28,29

Eli was responsible to confront or correct his sons, or he would be considered as guilty as his sons. The principle carries over to the household today. We are to keep it clean and protect the household from infiltration…..Being born of the seed of Belial, they would have been very charming, slick, sophisticated….they should have known how to tweak their father properly to keep him from really taking a stand.

Eli’s treachery opens his whole bloodline to this kind of spirit infiltration. God doesn’t do it directly; he’s simply telling him the consequences of his disobedience, not only on Eli but his progeny after him. “I wil visit the sins of the fathers to the third and fourth generations….” That means those families from each generation will be so contaminated by devil-spirit infiltration that it will just get worse and worse unot the following generations….We don’t just affect ourselves and those that live with us…we also affect subsequent generations….

Fear about leaving “the household of God”???? I’ll say!!!

Revelation was rare (1 Sam 3:1) God oviously can give it very openly and beautifully to those that walk. But if you’re not going to walk according to the Bible, ifyou’re going to put other things above God, then god is not going to work in you to will and do of His good pleasure….No revelation, no impartation, no signs and wonders and so, no deliverance for the folks.

Slothfulness is a great key to the spirit of slumber where they go numb. They don’t see anything – something is terribly wrong, but they don’t get excited about it; they don’t want to confront it; they let it go an rationalize and justify. Obviously Eli did all that. Eli violated Eccl 9:10 – Prov 3.27 – It’s sin to withhold God’s best when you’ve got access to carry it out.

How ‘bout them apples, Bob & Dottie????? Sound familiar???? How you ignored people who came to you with concerns and women who were terribly hurt and abused by vee pee and craiggers????[/b]

Belle,

Great point regarding the Monkeyhinds being asleep, and uncaring about the evident evil. My take, in the manner of twi's own teaching on spirits of bondage. They make you afraid to take a stand for God. For most of twi's Way Corps who did see the evil, yet never spoke up definitively, it was like the parents of the blind man who Jesus healed. Those parents were terrified to speak up and say Jesus healed their son, because they didn't want to get kicked out of their cultural society by the Pharisees. Same is true for the Monkeyhands and others in leadership positions...especially PAID positions. Terrified that LCM would do to them as he did to John Shoenheit (sp), and others who did confront LCM.

Here they were, twi's clergy and Way Corps, who were taught about this stuff, yet never recognized it from their MOGFOT. Fear, fear fear....it sucks! :( After caving into the fear, that's when I believe those folks just got glossed over - didn't care, not outraged, and rarely saw things :evilshades:

God first

Beloved Belle and others

God loves us all my dear friend

Spiritual Emotions yes I love that topic and I do get anger at times and I can only hope it is spiritual anger part of the time

Today I went to a site "A True Church"

http://www.atruechurch.info/home.html

Now its looks like they have great teaching but I do not know but I am sure there are great loving believers there

But I saw on a small part of the web site writtens that got me upset

here what I saw below

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you are involved with the kind of Christianity that views the "church of Christ", or Billy Graham, or Rick Warren, or James Dobson, or Pat Robertson, or John MacArthur, or Tony Evans, or Greg Laurie, or Charles Stanley, or Chuck Smith, or Fred Price, or J. Vernon McGee, or Charles Blake, or Chuck Swindoll, or T. D. Jakes, or David Jeremiah, or Charles Spurgeon, or Dave Hunt, or David W. Cloud, or Perry F Rockwood, or Neil Anderson, or Robert Schuller, or Jack Hayford, or Benny Hinn, or Miles McPherson, or Ray Comfort, or Chuck Colson, or C. S. Lewis, or Pope John Paul, or Hank Hanegraaff, or Paul Chappell, or any of the like (or any of the likes on "Christian" TV or radio) as godly men, you are not saved. ....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I may not agree with most the names above teaching 100% of God's word and some I never heard of but I would never say some one who has heard the word of God from any of these was not saved

Because I know I am a siner and I know just because some may have less knowledge that does not say there heart is not right with God

So I wrote these people a fews Emails

Right or wrong I recall how VPW called all churches dead and only the Way living which got me more upset

because I let the Way get away with it

The ideal that one could not receive faith from hearing any of these men or groups above got me upset

I tried to write them with love but I am not sure I was able help but maybe I am wrong about this group

Because I am just a men too

Was it righteous for me to get upset I do not know because I lost my cool but I tried to stray loving with my Emails

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy