GreaseSpot Cafe

Not hearing

God first

Beloved all

God loves you my dear friends

I have a small question

When was in Dudude Iowa on the WOW field I had just beginning speaking in tongues with interpretation or word of Prophecy

I clear my mind so must that I did not hear what I spoke it sounded like a TV in the next room

I hear some words said about the words I just spoke but I did not know what I spoke

Has this ever happen to any one elst?

While I seem to hear it every time today

I been thinking about it some

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Goey

God loves you my dear friend

No it only happen a few times back when I first got bold SIT with interpretation or given word of prophecy

In the year about 1988

I was shy giving manifestation until this year

But it only happen a few times but every time I feel like I heard the others were blessed or they told me later my manifestation hit the right spot

Yes I would put all possible distractions aside and get peaceful then I open my mouth to speak but I only heard the words like they were in the blakground not having any ideal what I spoke

But that does not happen today

Today I can get peaceful and block out the sounds of things around me but I can hear the manifestation clearly

thank you

Good to see you Goey my dear friend

I haven't experienced this either, Roy, but, then again, I feel like I never really experienced or operated speaking in tongues and prophecy. :)

Can you maybe elaborate a little more on what it is you're experiencing for those who may not get the general overview you've provided?

God first

Beloved Belle

God loves you my dear friend

OK I will try

While it only happen a few times I never understood what was happening and why that way

It would be like you begin talking and your mouth is a TV speaker

Then you begin manifestation but some one has moved the TV speaker in the next room your mouth

Then as you begin to hear the TV speaker voices of other believers enjoying it

then things are back to order

but you did not clearly hear what came out of your own mouth

For years I was afraid to say any thing about it but I do not know why but it only happen about 3 times

Now as for getting peaceful and meditating these days I allways hear myself but at times I can turn off outside sounds and only hear God

But the two may be two differ things

thank you