GreaseSpot Cafe

Online Forums 2 Dimensional

Godisgoodalways

Technology is great I love what it brings to my life. I've gotten some good information here about TWI and met some good folks. Lately the discussions on the forums, especially the "about the Way" forum have become intense which can be good. The problem I see that I wanted to discuss and get opinions on, is that I believe internet forums in general are very two dimensional and therefore not a good place to discuss issues in more than an informational way. By this I mean post information about TWI so that people can come and read and learn and get deliverance. When it comes to discussing deep issues and incidents maybe this is just not the place. In my experience people have a hard enough time conveying their point in person without being misunderstood. Online forums are breeding grounds for misunderstandings between people that end up leading to a lot of hard feelings.

Exactly GIGA...that is why I will continue to post til I can't be bothered anymore ! Sticks and stones have broken my bones but names(calling) will never hurt me. Especially when majority comes from faceless names, (and even the names of many posters are pseudonyms etc..) !!