• Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
    • pawtucket

Document Section   08/11/2016

With the upgrade to the new server, we ran into problems with the software managing the document section.  While this is being remedied, the domain is redirected to the forums. 
Human without the bean

San Francisco Giants

4 posts in this topic

Hard fought series down to the last pitch. Great series. I'm happy for the Giants. Bumgarner 3-0 in the world series. Out of sight.

When's the last time that a team has gone on to win 3 of the last 5 world series? Who has done that?

Well Philadelphia did it in 1909-1913. Red Sox too in 1912-1916. Yankees won 4 straight and 4 out of 5 in 1936-1941.

In the modern era only the Yankees have had more success in winning 4 out of 5 titles from 1996-2000.

Could be a New Dog in Town now. Way to go San Francisco. Pablo please stay in SF. smile.gif

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/cLQJVKP3YlM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

This is what Pablo Sandoval is asking himself. Should I stay in SF? Or should I go to Boston for 95,000,000?