GreaseSpot Cafe

THE WAY OF LIFE OR THE WAY OF DEATH

dmiller

THE WAY OF LIFE OR THE WAY OF DEATH is a 125 page spiral bound book by Lionel Recio and Steve Lefevers written in 1987 debunking a lot of *twi-think* from the twi-1 days, though I'm guessing that it is all applicable through to the present.

My ex just called me and still has her copy she found while cleaning out old boxes, and is going to either trash it or give away.

Anyone want it??? :)

David

I've got it here. Here are some quotes:

"Blind fanatical committment to religious dogmas and a stubborn refusal to face the clear teaching of Scripture is all too often passed off as faithfulness to God. This is one of the most seductive and deadly forms of unbelief... in it's most deceptive form unbelief wears the mask of faith."

(David Hunt Beyond Seduction, page 101

In The Way International, the doctrines and commandments of men have replaced the Word of God as the only rule for faith and practice.

page 10: WOL or WOD

The notion of a "father in the Word" is Biblically amiss. The notion of "our spiritual father" is an utter lie. All men are but "brothers" in Christ! Unless, of course, we are talking about another spirit other than the spirit of God. Man was not designed to be worshipped. Only Christ has God exalted. Any man who accepts worship (let alone uses it towards his own advantage in exploiting others), cannot serve Christ - for he is serving himself - even in the name of God!