GreaseSpot Cafe

Missing it

Hopefull

Hopefull-

Just the other day I was thinking about how I have grown because of Greasespot and reading Waydale and help from John Juedes.

And even though I feel more whole by moving away from the practices of a cult...

There are MANY days I feel lost. I do not miss the cult, but BEFORE I knew it was a cult I believed I was living for God surrounded by people who were also living for God, those were the BEST days of me life. Then, of course I went in the corps which was the antithisis of the sweet fellowship I experienced on the field.

After the corruption of the corps came out to the states, well I never knew those sweet days again.

I have NOT found it in church, notr work or a smattering of friendships. Whatever we had BEFORE I went in the corps was very real to me and I miss it all the time.

I miss being with a group of people wh actually expect GOD to answer prayers. I miss meeting lost people and telling them about a Christ who cares for them.

I know what you mean.

YET, I have an even stronger relationship with God having walked away from the crap and the offshoot crap. It is hard to explain I am stonger yet I am more (people) alone than ever. I talk to God all the time.

But I wish I had three people to hold hands with and pray.

I know...

I am sorry for your losses, I truly am.

Edited by Dot Matrix