GreaseSpot Cafe

How many ways did Adam die that very day

God first

How many ways did Adam die that very day

Beloved friends

God loves us all

We all know the story the very day you eat of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden you shall die.

On that fleshly day Adam and Eve die spiritual but on that very spiritual day Adam and Eve die fleshly.

A day for the flesh is the time it takes for the earth to turn one complete circle.

A day of the Spirit is a day for God 1,000 years

So Adam die at 9.30 PM of God time fleshly

Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Just thinking out loud

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

The way I understand things Roy [and I need to emphasize I'm not sure on this - I'm also just thinking out loud] is that there are three types of death in the Scriptures - all of which speak of separation:

1. Spiritual death - separation from God - which is what happened to Adam & Eve that very day.

2. Physical death - separation of soul from body.

3. Eternal death - eternal separation from God.

...The difference between 1 and 3 is that in 1 man is not in a permanently unredeemable state...

Edited by T-Bone

God first

Beloved T-Bone

God loves you my dear friend

yes "1. Spiritual death - separation from God - which is what happened to Adam & Eve that very day."

yes "2. Physical death - separation of soul from body." which during what God calls a day before the 1st 1,000 have past

3. may be when the body has completely turn to dust and that dust has went back to God "3. Eternal death - eternal separation from God."

but this is just me thinking out loud with your imput

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy