GreaseSpot Cafe

Where has Grease Spot Cafe took you?

year2027

God first

Beloved All

God loves you all my dear friend

Yes Where has Grease Spot Cafe took you?

(help me live love and put off fears in my life)

How has it help? or How has it hurt?

(It help me only It help me grow and made me a better person)

Has Grease Spot Cafe help you get closer to God or futher away?

(I become close to see God more personally)

Grease Spot Cafe help me see that The Way Ministry is past and I live in the here and now.

but what about you

thank you

With love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Thank God for pawtucket

AMEN TO THAT, ROY!!!!

The cafe has taken me from the depths of despair to the heights of semi-sanity. ^_^

From the depths of lonliness to having lots of fun people to fight with. :wink2:

From the depths of internet ignorance to learning cool things like, LMAO, LMFAOPIMP, ROFL, TWIt, MOGFART, etc.

From the depths of self-condemnation to the heights of self-righteousness.

From the depths of ignorance about movie lines and song lyrics to able to play nicely with others and, actually getting it right sometimes.

From THINKING I knew a lot about the Bible to the heights of realizing I don't know jack and that there's tons of jack out there to know.

Seriously, GSpot has been a wonderful safe haven for me and there's no way in the world I could repay Paw for the invaluable benefit GSpot and the folks here have been to my life. I try to etanod as often as I can to give Paw a small token of my appreciation. Sure beats giving it to those TWIts I know. ;)

Great thread, Roy!! :)

I've reconnected with four people I knew once upon a time through GSC - very cool!

The new friends I've made between waydale and GSC have been as big a treat as the realization that I really wasn't a lesbian and didn't know it. (Ha ha, I was m & a'd for supposedly being a lesbian and my son a homosexual... )

The info on twi is secondary to me to the awesome kindnesses I've seen here over the years.

The weenie roasts have given me a reason to say weenie again! It's great to be a weenie!

Hey Roy, have you considered going to the GSC Weenie Roast this summer or fall (date to be announced yet)? If you enjoy camping you'd fit right in! If you don't enjoy camping you'd fit right in!

God first

Beloved Belle and bowtwi

God loves us here on Grease Spot cafe

Yes I could never repay Paw for what this board means to me At times I wish I could tithe to Grease Spot Cafe even that I do not believe in tithing

I have reconnected with friends too

Yes I have considered going to the GSC Weenie Roast this summer or fall I will try the closes I got last year was print out the directions

But to see it grow biger and help more people but being on a set income I can not while all my needs are all ways took care

I lack nothing on this set income

My life is better than it ever was in the Way and Grease Spot Cafe has help me get there

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Edited by year2027