GreaseSpot Cafe

What was it like being in TWI

T-Bone

Hello:

I guess my long version was not acceptable? But the whole thing boils down to the fact that it was like an asyllum with the worst in charge. Or a cross between a sci- fi horror film, and like the mafia. Their crimes,

sins, and spirit operation qualify them in almost to many catagories to list. And, now one of the worst of them is almost in charge , which is no surprise. V*** Mc*** is one of the worst of the mindless obedient, and the whatever it takes to get his way, and he'll get you any way he thinks he can , so their legacy goes on.

anolgy ????? zoo with all the cages open?

thanks for your time,

connerron

Edited by DooWap

Hello;

My period of time around TWI was like the two faced people, and spiritul operated that i think they really are. At first you're the best thing in the world, and every thing you can think of starts coing to you. I was recruited by an incredible looking woman , who i almost married; then when up through the system of TWI

to be friends with Donald , and the older Ms Wierwille.

Strangely enough she was one of the few that talked straight. Lori Wierwille ran the WOW group, and my first class, and Ms. Wierwille came to vist , at that point it was the dead point in the class that goes on forever, and I was about to quit. She talked to me for a while and said how is tha class going? I said the first part was great butnow i'm about to quit. She said look dr. was a preacher, and when they get on the soap box , they are all the same, just grit your teeth through this and he gets better. So i did, and all the other classes all the way to the first New Advanced Class.

But things started getting wierd, and people started taking me aside and talking to me about things that sounded really wierd, like sci-fi , or satanist, or the mafia i grew up with.

I met Craig and his wife , and most of all the leaders, and the wierd kept getting worse. There was i public side, and then a secret , and sick side , that nothing mattered about anything but TWI getting it's way, and getting away with it ; even to the point of conversation about the legalitys of forming their own atonamy like tha Catholic Church property, in that it's not a part of the us and not altogether subject to their laws.

As i listened and watched, then went throught the grief that my then fiance was putting me through . Things got to be clearer, and clearer ; TWI would get their way , or there was going to be a bad problem.

When this extended to my fiance , as one of their best recruiters, being urged to get going with her Way work again , and me being told straight out i would not have anything to say about this, or her time with other men!, reguardless of how many , or to what extent ; I was told "you will not ask" , it's ministry business, and what she's doing is not your concern. My answer was less than agreement to put it mildly,

so Martindale advised her to do what ever she had to , TWI was her first concern, and he'd back anything she did, the Vince Mc Fadden got involved, and he and my fiance hit it off much too well.

After alcohol, some druges, and her sneaking out anytime she could to party sex, i made it through three

times but at a party she was out with someone else and got caught by several people , and there was a scene. I told her i wanted to know what was going on and she said ,"you can't stand what you did see , let alone what you haven't shut-up". Shortly after I end our relationship, and she went on with Vince, and from what i know of the people , some thirty others , in about a year.

This whole disertation has a point though! TWI s a secret group, dead set against many bible principals like baptisim , and Wayne Clapp will get in your face in a second if you get into the book of IS , and start on

it. There are other parts like money and power, and secret ways to enforce things to people , right or wrong,

that become evident.

Later i went after TWI when i found out the truth that my fiance had all sorts of sex partners as WOW, and they all enjoyed her well before me, even by groups. All with her concent, but always

what ever got TWI it's way of getting new people, new money, and getting them into situations that they would not like publicly known. Even the regional director of the FBI , who's son was a member, was dating a great looking TWI girl for a while.

This kind of corruption, wife swapping, the leaders better neve be denied anything even your wife if they chose it , and the secret mafia style dealings, like threats to my life, and waring against everything they could with me for 15 yr. ; and all the sick spirit mess that becomes evident, it WREAKS of serious

devilish operation , or out right criminal operation.

My anolagy is like an asyllum with the sickest ones in charge, or an extreemly well built criminal organization with no interests except TWI , and that's demonic.

A zoo with the cage doors open works too , but that almost too mild.

I won't tak up any mor time, but the real extent of this is sickening. I was arrested in a small town , just to gewt back at me and "warn me once and for all , and when they were putting me in the car, i was told

remember Craig? , TWI , they said hi.

There was a judge that after three days got me out and was not very complimentry of what had gone on, but advised me , '' SIR GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM , JOB HERE OR NOT I CAN NOT ASSURE YOUR SAFETY , EVEN IF I ORDER THE POLICE TO".

Criminal , spirit pit of hell , or "best" parts of both, I think they are a dangerous , sick , trap.

thanks,

connerron

Actually --- My old eyes like paragraphs like this better. :)

Sometimes it was like being in "MAL" (MOBILE ABUNDANT LIVING) mode. Except there was rarely anything abundant about it. Plenty of emphasis on mobile.

Other times it was like being in a church............boring............ Good grief! ! ! ! I can't stand the idea of sitting through all those HHF with the same people who never brought anyone new and always had the same manifestations and were scared to death to try to change anything. It got to where I would turn to the next verse in the teaching before the one teaching did. I was always amazed that after hearing great teachers on SNS tapes that some (operative word) people who had been around for years still couldn't teach.

I remember reading all of Samuel and Kings during one class. After a while, I would bring a mini calculator and do my budget.

Most of the time, it was like being in high school. Rules for everything and even the playground was no fun.

I don't know about "helpful", but toward the end of my stint, with LCM ranting like a freakin' lunatic, cussing up a storm and mf'n and M&A'n everybody it was very much like what I would imagine an asylum to be. He was definitely out of control.