GreaseSpot Cafe

Joe and Lucy Wood

Hope R.

When Joe was our AC he was great...never had a bad word to say about anyone. He and Lucy were in residence for several years (there wasn't anything Joe couldn't do to a heating/air conditioning system.)Last I heard they were no longer on TWI property and lived in NK. Don't know if they are in or not.

dance.gifdance.gif

Joe and Lucy are living in NK and still in. They are still corps as far as I know but not running a branch or twig. Hope, your friend can probably look up their phone number on a search engine or maybe nknative can look it up in her itty bitty 28 page nk phone book. As far as your friend being concerned that they won't talk to her, I wouldn't bet on it. Many people have been relieved and overjoyed to have communication with their old friends again. I'm sure they'll never be as close as they once were but at least the communication is healing for all involved.

• 4 months later...

Joe and Lucy were still in. I'd love to contact them as they were pretty good area coordinators, but will not because I don't want to cause them any trouble.

It's a shame, though. I hope they can see how ridiculous it is to follow the doctrine they do in life. If they need help getting out, I'm here. So is my wife.

Marked and Avoided

• 1 month later...

I see them every once in awhile. They are living in a house of thei own and have their own phone number. I am sure that they would talk to you if you gave them a call. I do not want to post numbers here but you could get through information. It is not unlisted.

Lucy has quite a bit of family around here also.

loving life and trying to help others love it too