GreaseSpot Cafe

North Carolinians

likeaneagle

Hi folks,

I think I am getting weary because I have put 75 at least resumes out on, Monster & Careerbuilder,Workraleigh, Kelly Scientific and RTP company's. Ive been working on this since June 7th or so.....

Please, if you know something I dont or someone I dont I would sure appreciate any advice..

Please Pm me..

God Bless..

prayin.

Who are we? We are the nation's largest employment Internet site for technology professionals, and we need more team players! These positions will support our Web-based career solutions business.

I found this intro for Dice.com..It's Tech jobs..thx again

Thats why my focus is Research Triangle Prk (RTP), Raleigh,NC and area

I am Pharm/Med

Edited by likeaneagle

Thats why my focus is Research Triangle Prk (RTP), Raleigh,NC and area

I am Pharm/Med

Dunno if moving is an option for you or not. If it is there are a lot of bio/pharm/med jobs in San Diego - although the market is volatile for any of those positions no matter where you are in the US right now

thx mark- I moved from Dc and did my jots out to NIH...geesh, the traffic..Driving 4 hrs a day got pretty tiring..:)

I hear ya. I live in the Northern suburbs and used to drive to Crystal City every day. After 2 years of that, I found a job far closer to home. 30 minutes a day beats four hours anytime!!!!