GreaseSpot Cafe

looking fo ilda montano

lvdon

LVDon!!!

I feel bad... you've been looking for Ilda for FOUR years now at Greasespot!

We were in the same fellowship when you knew her in Las Vegas, and we haven't heard from her since we left TWI in 2002. At that time she was either working at HQ, or on her way there...

I hope you find her. I know you both had a very special bond... Do you remember wondering why I was 'peeling' the carrots before juicing them?... I think of that often... those nasty carrots in Las Vegas :biglaugh: just kidding

If I EVER see Ilda, I will let her know that you have been searching for her. I can't imagine that she would be intimidated by TWI and their phony-baloney~

Take care~

The women with all the little kids...

• 1 month later...

Yup, Last I knew she was working in Swtichboard at the Way HQ, night shift.. The typical place they send their new singles Corps. Since of course that is the purpose to the Way Corps, right? To work a secular job only it's for the ministry. What ever happened to the "minister" part of Corps, is beyond my understanding..

She had graduated into the Corps a number of years ago, I think the 30th..

She's one of those that seemed pretty gung-ho for the ministry whether it sunk or swam or corruption subsisted. I think for her, she feels like she's accomplishing much (Corps!!) and has friends and anywhere else she'd go, she wouldn't..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...