GreaseSpot Cafe

Who can interpret dreams and visions by the Spirit?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the gsc, Joe

just passing thru, as usual

...though more like a gargoyle on an abbey, perhaps

and this thread caught my eye

so...permit a tad rant...

ive only read thru this thread once

and i find myself agreeing with Roy a lot on this one

and this stuck out, too...

someone wrote:

Joseph--Back in the day, people use to do hits of acid, and see visions like you see.

agreed...and too, we often reduce meaning to such things...but i find it less than helpful when we do

cuz i would add that kind of experience to a long list of other very valid and real (and often painful) human conditions that can induce incredible dreams and visions, such as:

+ during pregnancy and birth (as well as being born)

+ in sickness and dying, during comas

+ long periods of fasting, lack of sleep

+ breathing techniques, or even lack of oxygen

+ meditation and/or prolonged periods of prayer

+ periods of diet change

+ medication, drugs, herbs

+ injury to head, birth defects, or sudden trauma

+ psychological pathologies, regressions and disorders

+ strongly transitional periods of life (typically dark and painful)

+ movement thru developmental stages of awareness

etc...

:blink:

ok, for example...

imagine if you will...a large tribe of emerging aboriginal jews escaping from an institutional slavery

...led by a man who did crazy things like fast on mountaintops...until he talked to a burning weed in the desert

...they created ritual ways of living

such as building tents within tents

and temples within temples

burning A LOT of pure herbs in the innermost parts

anointing with A LOT of very potent oils

fasting for days

praying for days

singing for days

dreams, visions, make abstract predictions...

and all kinds of relatively radical behavior that supports an intense experience of dream life (sleeping or waking)

yada yada yada

etc...

just go sit in the woods and starve alone for over a month

and you are likely to meet some sort of dragon, too

i would think

yet many facets of our culture have come to fear and devalue even common dreams

which is more or less making us even more sick and insane than usual

and quite hypocritical...especially from any fundamentalist perspective

and those various deathgrips on interpretation

SOME rationales and motivations behind the "war on drugs" are as anthropologically challenged as they are scripturally

and that era of acid trips often makes a good scapegoat

:blink:

anyway...our culture of shame, doubt, ignorance, taboos...

we typically and foolishly reduce our spectrum of interpretive means

in spite of the fact that we are up to our eyeballs in a very increasingly exotic reality

particularly in the fields of human states of mind, heart, soul, dreams, visions..whatever

but we typically flee from the deeper pains of being alive

or try to get around them

...when we should be leaning into them

so we can move through them

and there is so much about those pains (mine and ours)

are all tied up in and solved via our dream life

and our visionary life

and so...

given the present reactionary and frantic state of the world...

and the way we flee the darkness of our own dreaming and hoping souls...

its no wonder we are so confused and insane most of the time

....we are drowning in our own cynicism, fundamentalism, narcissim, isolation...and other post modern meaninglessnesses...where religion alone is failing, as is science

sometimes i feel

that if not for the grace of God

we would merely be doomed

for what its worth...

space and grace,

+ODD

Edited by sirguessalot

Let me try again.

Joseph,

Many years ago, I was taught that if I took acid, and that it would bring me to a closer relationship with God. I was told that people saw visions like you see. If these statements in anyway caused you hurt, please know that was not my intention. And I sure do not mean to insinuate anything about you. I think it would be really cool to see visions, and in fact some people wanted to see them so bad, they used acid to get to that place.

I am sorry that my message could have caused you to be seen in a negative light. Please forgive me.

for what its worth..some of you guys might get a kick out of...

a few things ive recently learned about that "original trip"

as it happened prior to the days when the acid met the bluejeans in the vans by the river

scientists in europe tripped over LSD in the 5Os

some of whom have gone on to become pioneers in fields of psychology and other things

including ways to recover prenatal and perinatal experiences via dreams and breath and whatnot

as well as what i would call "deathbed dreamwork"

or "midwifery into the afterlife"

yada yada

:spy:

off the jungian deep end, fer sure

and a little tribal at times

so it helps to have a guide

Interesting posts Joseph.

Why do you ask for an interpretation when you are stating so much that you believe to be truth. What if the interpretation is not what you believe or think?

this stuck out, too

cuz i'm sure we all often ask...is it ok to re-interpret my experiences and stories of life?

im also sure that who and how we ask varies wildly

perhaps an even better way to ask...how can i, with dignity and grace, continue to review and transform my perspectives in a way that is without shame...and free?

Joseph, plz pardon my exuberance in responding

and thanks for starting this thread...really

cant say i read or understand all of your story

but it caught my eye like a hook catches a fish, i guess

even asking who ultimately interpets a thing seems a valid question as how

...helps get us beneath things

who is the ultimate witness of things like dreams and waking visions?

...is a very old and useful question in and of itself

To the question, "Why do you ask for an interpretation when you are stating so much that you believe to be truth. What if the interpretation is not what you believe or think?"

In the scripture under Law a field owner was not to harvest the four corners of his field, so that the poor could come and labor for their own food.

So, I have not harvested the corners of my spiritual field, not giving all the interpretation, so that spiritual laborers may labor in the Spirit and reap their own rewards from God within his due time and season..

We are laborers together with God, and if I fall short of getting the right interpretation from God, I am confident his prophets will let me know with loving reproof by the Spirit of God, and I will renew my heart to God, and I also know that some laborers will fall short of getting the right interpretation from God, and I am confident his prophets will let them know with loving reproof by the Spirit of God in due time and season, and they will become reconciled to God in their hearts. And I know some will fall short of getting the right interpretation from God, and they will teach contrary to the Spirit of God. And I know others will disregard it as all nonsense, and tear it apart. Truthfully, everyman will receive his own rewards from God, if his workmanship is from the Spirit of God, God will not forget their labor of love, and if their workmanship comes from the power of their own soul, or from the power of a devil, God whom calls sinners unto repentance, will be the Judge in that last day, and judge if they brought forth fruit worthy of repentance, or if they fell short.

Love and prayers

Joseph

VeganXTC and sirquessalot

“Joseph--Back in the day, people use to do hits of acid, and see visions like you see.”

My past is very devilish, I was a Heroin addict, using a lot of Cocaine, LSD, Methamphetamine, Pot, and Hash. Hallucinations and Sadistic Sex and doings crimes by Devil Spirits to pay for the drugs, were a way of life for me. But amidst it all, God would chase me with rebukes, and whenever I got so sick and tired of myself that I tried to hide from him, or tried to commit suicide, right along side the Temptations and Hallucinations and Fantasies of my flesh, he would provide an alternate route for me to go, and seeing his route was so pure and Holy, and my way was so wicked, I learned discerning of Spirits, and learned to trust Jehovah to deliver me when I go astray.

For even though I ceased and desisted from doing those things, the battle in my mind between what is of God, and what is of Devils, and what is of my own soul, is a moment by moment battle, and the Devil’s advocates use to be able to cause me to doubt if I was on the right path or not, but again I learned to trust Jehovah to deliver me when I get led astray from the heart of Christ in me.

In the past, every time that I saw a vision from God, I would run and tell someone in the Way, and they would always dig up my shortcomings, to discredit me, and they would disregard the visions as Devils, which often caused me to doubt the Spirit of God working in me, trying to deliver me.

It got to the point that Way Corps would take my new friends, and sign them up for the class, but they would throw me out because they believed that I was not qualified to under shepherd them through the class.

At first, I blamed my shortcomings, and would try to memorize all the PFAL material, and taught nothing but PFAL trying to become qualified to under shepherd people though the class.

I use to teach a verse, Php 3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before," and I would say that it was impossible to forget everything, because I could not forget how wretched of man that I was, but then I thought I was loosing my mind, but it was the Spirit of God working in me, causing me to forget all my past labors, like Joseph in Egypt, when he named his son Manasseh because God had caused him to forget all the labors that he had done in his father's house.

I placed and still place all the blame for my failures upon me and the infirmity of my flesh, not upon another man's sins.

Being on GSC has confronted me with another temptation.

Every time that I saw a vision, I would run and tell someone in the Way, and they would always dig up my shortcomings, to discredit me, and they would disregard the visions as Devils, and cause me to doubt God's ablity working within me, trying to deliver me.

To dig up the short comings of the Way leadership, to discredit them, just to disregard all that they taught as Devils, or to disregard them as just unqualified sinners spouting scripture, is the same thing that they did to me.

I can not find it in myself to stoop that low.

They did teach some truth that can be gleaned out and be used, to build upon and illuminate their hearts with the light of the truth. The light of the Gospel dispels the darkness in a man’s soul reconciling him to God. This is my goal for everyone on every side, to turn them from the powers of darkness unto the power of light.

But now I know the visions are the Kingdom of God in manifestation, and I view the actions of the Way leadership as, " hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."

Where they were right, I will follow it, and where they were wrong, I will just disregard it.

Love and prayers

Joseph

God first

Beloved All

God loves us all my dear friend

here are some dreams on another board

---------------------------------------------------------

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=8050

(Interpreted) Dreams and Visions

Most dreams are just natural. However, God does give dreams and visions (Acts 2:17), but all must discern their validity. Be slow to believe ALL that you read! Enjoy!

THE IRON DOORS ARE OPEN!!!

by Isabel Allum

2006-09-10

IPB Image

On August 20th, I received a message from the Lord as I was in his presence. I saw in the heavenly realm a set of huge iron doors. They looked heavy and were closed. There was no lock or key hole on them so it looked impossible to open them. Suddenly, I saw the doors swing open "by themselves" and I heard the Lord say, "Today I have opened the iron doors that stand in front of my people. These are the doors that no one else can open. Many stand in front of these doors and feel intimidated and discouraged. They look at them knowing that they cannot open them, and that there is no one else who can open them and make a way for them. In the natural it looks like there is no way for these doors to open. Tell them to stop looking at these closed iron doors and fix their eyes on ME. I AM the only one who can open the doors that no one else can open and today, I am opening them and I am making a way for those who stand in front of these closed iron doors".

At that moment I looked through the doors and I saw a series of doors opening behind them almost like a domino effect and a clear open path. Then the Lord said, "Once the iron doors open and you walk through them, all other doors behind them will open. There will be an open path for those who choose to walk through these iron doors. They will walk through the impossible and will see door after door opening for them."

Be encouraged, fix your eyes on our Lord and not on the impossible circumstances that hold you back. Our Lord is opening those doors for you. He is the only one who can open them. Be strong and courageous and walk through those doors as soon as they open up. It will be a challenge for some and those who doubt or hesitate may miss this opportunity, but know that there will be a clear path on the other side of those doors. Be strong and courageous. Trust in the Lord for He is faithful indeed!!!

http://www.ivan-isabel.com/articles.php

©2005 ivan-isabel.com All Rights reserved.

This post has been edited by LoisFaith2000: Yesterday, 10:20 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?s...c=8082&st=0

(Not Interpreted) Dreams and Visions

Not sure if your dream or vision was from God?

Or, simply not sure what it means. Then post it here!

Here is the dream I had last night:

i was standing in what seemed like a wheat field, with other people walking behind and beside me. We all came up to a wall that I was told was 60 miles high (so high you could not see the top of it) and an unknown width (as tall as it was wide). In other words, there was no way to get around it.

We were all trying to get to the city on the other side. The city was still a distance away, but once you got past the wall, it would be a straight shot to the city. The city was a joyous place, filled with wonderous buildings, joy and happy people.

Some of the people walking with me decided the best way to get to the other side was to climb the wall. Although they could definitely climb the wall, it was so high that soon those who decided to climb were out of sight. I just stood at the wall, looking at. I was told not to climb it, but go through it.

When I tried to go through it, the wall disappeared! All that was left was the foundation of the wall. I looked at the foundation, wondering where the wall went, and then walked across it toward the city. But several of the people who were with me were so astounished that the wall disappeared they just hung around the foundation of the wall and looked at it, measuring it, never going anywhere. Some were upset that they could not find something to climb, and others just wondered and never left the foundation - they just stood there. A few others walked with me to the city, which was golden and large and happy and alive. I remember seeing a family, playing on a grassy knoll with a very large tree and a tire swing - they were really enjoying themselves.

That was the dream! I think I know what it means, but I would love to hear from any of the members.

Blesings in JESUS CHRIST!

-------------------------------------------------------------

then there

Church, Running from my Pastor

I was at a meeting where my previous Pastor was preaching.He had a good message ,and because the building was full,surprisingly after his message was over he put a chair in the aisle right next to me. We were glad to see each other and he shook my hand ,and I held his hand up to my face in greeting.He then right in public pushed me out of my seat and laid on top of me. I struggled and wondered why no one would help me. I finally pushed him off and was able to get away .I ran and hid behind bushes and buildings. The Pastor was chasing me along with other brothers from my previous church, I ran to an area I was familiar with as this is in a large city and I didn't have time to get to my car . As I was trying to find a bus stop on a very dark street,a van pulled up with people I had gone to college with. They said they would give me a ride to a bus stop .I was so happy ,I got in and sat down but was unable to get my feet inside the van. My feet were crossed at the ankle and I couldn't get them apart or lift my feet up to get them inside the van. The driver was impatient and I told him to drive off with my feet hanging out! When I awakened I was trying to safely ride along in the van with me my feet hanging out. Any Godly interpretations will be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------

there are many kinds of dreams I just read fast a find a few my friends

dreams are God working in you some times and some times you just have something deep in your mind that the flesh is afraid of or worry about

In the old Testament times dreams were tongues the very basic language of pictures

there could be interprected or be in the form of prophecy

in today we can do any thing they did in the old testament

so to dream or have a vision is = a outpouring of the spirit like to speak in a unknown tongue or in a dream the tongue in in the form of pictures

dreams did not end but what ended is the believe that what we can do awake we can do asleep

For I speak in tongues in my sleep at times but I do not all ways listen

some are better at listening while asleep then me

lets learn to better listen

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

They did teach some truth that can be gleaned out and be used, to build upon and illuminate their hearts with the light of the truth. The light of the Gospel dispels the darkness in a man’s soul reconciling him to God. This is my goal for everyone on every side, to turn them from the powers of darkness unto the power of light.

Figuring all that out can be hard and fun at the same time.

2 Cor 4:5For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake. 6For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us

Interesting that it says the light shined out of darkness.

We were taught that darkness was so wrong and devilish and all that,

and here it says this is where the light is coming from.

how can i, with dignity and grace, continue to review and transform my perspectives in a way that is without shame...and free?

A most excellent question and statement wraped up in a few words.

Transform, seems to be what is in the mind of God.

Says somewhere about confessing our faults to one another, that helps.

Recognizing that Grace isn't so bad, tempered with Mercy.

And the hand of God reaches both from the inside out,

and the outside in, so making peace.

God first

Beloved dancing

God loves you my dear friend

Transform is a great word

we Transform from a ideal

we Transform from two into a new life

we Transform from a being living off another to a life outside

we Transform from a ideal of truth to the seed of Christ in us

we will Transform from fleshly being to a spiritual being

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I believe at times the Ministers of many Ministries, did and spoke things by personal acquaintance with the Spirit of God, and at other times they did and spoke things by the Flesh. But I believe that happens to us all, because we all hold on to an understanding of a few topics in our minds, that the Spirit of God does not teach, and I believe that God temporarily ignores those topics, and works within our hearts by personal acquaintance with his Spirit, working on and expanding the portion of the truth, that we do know and understand by his Spirit, until Christ is formed in our heats, and dispels and replaces the understanding of the topics wherein we erred. We can choose to build our hearts by personal acquaintance with the Spirit of God, giving us his understanding of things, or we can choose to build our hearts by the academic abilities and imagination of our Flesh, making up our own understanding of things.

We all know in part, and we all prophecy in part, according to the measure that God has given each one of us. Some know more of the truth, some know less of the truth, and we each share the portion of the truth that we know by personal acquaintance with the Spirit, to expand each others hearts in love. And we all need to reject what one another does and teaches by the Flesh, tenderheartedly forgiving one another, and building one another up, speaking the truth in love, until we have all matured in Christ.

It is interesting to see what people think when you talk about dreams and visions designed by God, and interpreted by God, and revealed by Spirit in the Father’s predetermined time and season, to fulfill some of his promises and prophecies, reveled in times past by his dreams and visions, that he had given unto his holy Apostles and Prophets to speak, and to record in writing for us, verses dreams and nightmares caused by stress, hallucinations and delusions caused by chemical imbalances, deception and delusions thought up by men or given by other Spirits, fantasies, imagination, creative thinking, reasoning, and rationalization, which are responses and abilities of the Flesh, responding to the circumstances of the Cosmos about us, instead of responding in prayer to God, and ascertaining what his guidance is by his Spirit, and humbly accepting his will and understanding, and meekly doing and teaching, his will and understanding instead of our own.

How many noticed that Jesus held me in the cloud with his arms crossed about the midst of my back, so that in the vision there appeared to be an upper remnant, and a lower remnant? There are two tribes of Joseph, but the other way that the vision could be interpreted causes me to become real contrite, and causes me to stand in fear, trembling at the word spoken by the mouth of Jehovah. Does the vision say that I am the vessel of honour foretold of in the following verses, or am I the vessel of dishonour foretold of there?

To be honest, because of this, I have been deliberately trying to avoid arguments because of what the word itself teaches contrary to what many Ministers taught. I know not when my Lord will come, for though he shows me seven men called one after another, from the second Adam unto the second Enoch, whom the first Enoch prophesied that the Lord comes with ten thousand of his Saints, to take vengeance upon the ungodly, and though each man represents a day as a thousand years, there are hours that I am unaware of.

Matthew 24

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Jesus held me in the cloud with his arms crossed about the midst of my back, so that in the vision there appeared to be an upper remnant, and a lower remnant. I don’t desire to be cut asunder, and have my portion appointed with the hypocrites! I am called to give forth meat in due time and season, not to argue with and smite my fellow servants. In the fourth vision he revealed the drunken as religious people whom are not personally acquainted with his Spirit, being named Belial, but they smite their fellow servants, because they become drunk on the Spirit of darkness, not by alcohol. So I have been avoiding arguments just to avoid smiting my brethren on any side. And I am going to deliberately avoid any arguments from now on, and just share what God has blessed me with, trying to reconcile as many to God on both sides as possible.

Paul prayed and asked God to give believers the understanding of his writing, and so do I. May God bless you all with his understanding of his word and my writings.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Within the beginning associated the Prophetic Word, and the Prophetic Word associated with the Angels, and God had associated the Prophetic Word. This same God was associated within the beginning with the Angels, all for him birth, and without him birth nothing within what began. Within God Life associated, and than Life associated that Light of those Manlike. Associated as that Light that is True, enlightening every Manlike that becomes within the Cosmos, God is within the Cosmos, and the Cosmos for him birth, but those of the Cosmos acquaint him not. Unto his own he came and his own manifest him not, but as many as manifested him, he said to them, “You are Gods, Sons of the Most High,” just for believing unto his name, not from blood, nor from the will of the flesh, nor from the will of Manlike, but from God birthing. And within the predetermined time and season chosen by Jehovah to begin fulfilling his Prophecy, his Prophetic Word became flesh, and lived among men, and they viewed his glory as the uniquely begotten Son of God, that was crucified and died, and was buried, then the Father raised the Son up from among the dead, and after the Son descent unto the lowest part of the deep, among many witnesses, Jehovah had raised the Son up into the heaven of heavens, to sit at his own right hand until he sets his enemies to stool his feet. From where the Father poured out the Spirit of his Son, to continue to fulfill all the Prophetic Words spoken by Jehovah in times past, until all is fulfilled within the foreknown in the Father’s predetermined times and seasons, as we do and speak the portions of the Prophecy, that we see and hear in the Kingdom of God, within this predetermined time and season, being born again from above, not from blood, nor from the will of the flesh, nor from the will of Manlike, but from God birthing, as he says unto us, “You are Gods, Sons of the Most High,“ as we speak testifying of what Spirit Jehovah and Spirit Lord Jesus, has revealed unto us in the Spirit of Prophecy, until the Father has his Son return, and then with an unquenchable fire, the father does away with this heavens and earth, and within the beginning of new heavens and earth, associates the Prophetic Word, and the Prophetic Word associates with us Angels, when God associates the Prophetic Word.

Proverbs 3:1-12

“My son, forget not my law; but let your heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to you. Let not mercy and truth forsake you: bind them about your neck; write them upon the table of your heart: So shall you find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in Jehovah with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes: fear Jehovah, and depart from evil. It shall be health to your navel, and marrow to your bones. Honour Jehovah with your substance, and with the first fruits of all your increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. My son, despise not the chastening of Jehovah; neither be weary of his correction: For whom Jehovah loves he corrects; even as a father the son in whom he delights.”

Love and prayers

Joseph

there is another heavens and earth where you are a stranger

you speak of things that you have not seen

show me what you have seen and i will show you

what you have not seen

or am i wasting my time

on one who already has a mindset of "answers"

save your love and prayers for when you truly need them

What is a True Witness verses False Witnesses?

Endeavoring to add noting to his visions, nor to subtract anything from his visions, I mark down the words revealed by his mouth, and I make them plain upon the table, as I testify of what I have seen and heard in the Kingdom of God, where Spirit Jehovah reigns as God of Gods, and Lord of Lords, and King of Kings. O Jehovah let your Kingdom come to pass upon earth, even as it is in heaven!

What have you seen and heard from Spirit Jehovah, revealing the invisible things of his Kingdom, his Principalities, his Authorities, his Lordships, by what you can see and hear taught by his Spirit? What have you seen and heard from Spirit Jehovah, revealing the invisible things against his Kingdom, the Devil’s Principalities, the Devil’s Authorities, the Devil’s Lordships, by what you can see and hear taught by Spirit Jehovah?

Behold, about noonday I was about to my business, when the window of heaven open, and in the vision, Rebecca appeared drowned within a tub of iron, with her dimmed eyes wide open, and she had been abused all night long, and her long hair float upon the waters, and upon her upper garment, and her lower garment was stripped down and bound her feet, and behold, her right hand lay at the threshold of the door, and when I saw her nakedness revealed, I was terrified for her.

Rebecca’s children Esau and Jacob struggle in the womb of the earth, and the nations which are the waters, will pass over the earth until there is none left within the mount of Esau, and the Kingdom upon earth will be Jehovah‘s. And no doubt offences will be committed against some of the foreknown called of God, but woe unto them by whom they come.

At times some of God’s people do and speak truth by revelation from the Spirit of God in real-time, and at other times they do and speak by inspiration of God, what they have already seen and heard in the Kingdom of God in due time and season, and at other times they imitate and reiterate truth spoken by others, or that they read in scriptures, that they received and do and speak by inspiration of God in due time and season, and at other times they speak amiss, as they try to imitate and reiterate spoken or written truth by the ability of their own soul alone.

Some natural people, imitate and reiterate that spoken or written truth in due time and season, or amiss, by the ability of their own soul alone, having never acquainted the Spirit of God.

Some of God’s people imitate and reiterate some spoken or written truth, and either manufacture some lies, or they imitate and reiterate some lies that they received from others, spoken out of the same mouth, as they fail to be reconciled to God, moment by moment, within their hearts, and they rise smiting their fellow servants.

Some who are not God’s people imitate and reiterate some spoken or written truth, and deliberately manufacture some lies, spoken out of the same mouth, having never acquainted the Spirit of God, and they rise smiting the foreknown people of God.

All men are liars, how can you say that anything is true, and be a true witness, if you have not personally gotten it from God whom cannot lie? All men are liars, how can you say that anything is a lie, and be a true witness, if you have not personally gotten it from God whom cannot lie? All men are liars, how can you say that anything is part true, and part lies, and be a true witness, if you have not personally gotten it from God whom cannot lie?

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Which shadow of good things to come, has come upon us? Which shadow of good things to come, has Jehovah revealed by his Son, and the disposition of his Angels?

Love and prayers

Joseph

Waysider

It is a constant battle in my mind and heart, to just trust in Jehovah with all my heart, not leaning unto my own understanding, or to another man’s understanding of these things, but to meekly try to receive Jehovah’s understanding, so I labor in the Spirit of God, eating hand to mouth, moment by moment.

After seeing the vision of Rebecca, while reading the scriptures, some of the prophecy of Obadiah, floated up off the page, and formed before my eyes, and entered my struggling heart, as I struggled to put off my own understanding, and other men’s understanding of these things, as I endeavored to receive the understanding from Jehovah. And I received it as some of the prophecy which Jehovah is about to do upon earth within his Son our Lord Jesus, within us his foreknown. And the same thing happened to me with some of the prophecy spoken and written by other Apostles and Prophets, and the visions revealed to me, build precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, and there a little, some of what has already been spoken, and was written within the scriptures in times of old, as shadows of prophecy of what was, and what is, and what is about to come.

Blessed is Jehovah the Almighty that was, and is, and is to come, and blessed is our Lord Jesus whom became, and was dead, and now lives, and is to come, and blessed are they which became and believed, and are dead, but will live again, and blessed are they which became and believed, and live, and will live in new glorified bodies, if our Lord Jesus is sent back while we are yet alive.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Where my fat fingers sometimes hit two letters, my automatic spelling corrector something changes a word into a word that I did not intend to write, so I will correct what was changed incorrectly in post #44. “Endeavoring to add noting to his visions,” should be, “ Endeavoring to add nothing to his visions,” Sorry about the typing error.

Love and prayers

Joseph

It does not matter which Religious organization or Fellowship that you stand with, I will share with you some of what I know about how to walk by Spirit Jehovah and Spirit Lord Jesus and his disposition of Spirit Angels.

Jesus set an example of walking by the Spirit of Jehovah and the disposition of his Angels, whom declared beforehand of Jesus’s suffering, and his glory that follows after that.

Luke 4:14-30 “And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And there was delivered unto him the scroll of the prophet Isaiah. And when he had opened the scroll, he found the place where it was written, ‘The Spirit of Jehovah is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of Jehovah.’ And he closed the scroll, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, ‘This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.’ And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, ‘Is not this Joseph’s son?’ And he said unto them, ‘You will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal yourself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in your country.’ And he said, ‘Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country. But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; But unto none of them was Elijah sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.’ And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, and rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong. But he passing through the midst of them went his way.”

Some endeavor to explain Jesus’s custom of standing up to read the scripture, and sitting to teach, by a Jewish fable that they came up with, saying that they stood up to read, so that everyone knew that it was the word of Jehovah that the speaker was declaring, but they would sit to teach, so that the people would know that what they said, might not be the word of Jehovah. But I say unto you, that it was customary at that time, for the rulers of the time, to stand and make a declaration unto the people, and then he would sit, representing his position of authority, to show the people that he sits with the authority to carry out his declaration. Which custom do you think was true and practiced by Jesus at that time? Did he not sit with the authority to fulfill that portion of the prophecy that he read? When will he sit with the authority to fulfill that portion of the prophecy, “and the day of vengeance of our God,” that he did not read?

Notice in Acts 1 and 2 how the Disciples also fulfilled by Spirit Jehovah and the disposition of his Angels, specific portions of the prophecy recorded in times of old, beginning on the day of the ascension prior to the day of Pentecost, and then on Pentecost and thereafter, by Spirit Jehovah and by Spirit Lord Jesus and the disposition of his Angels, they fulfilled specific portions of the prophecy recorded in times of old.

Peter on Pentecost only declared a portion of the prophecy declared in holy scripture recorded in Joel.

“But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, You men of Judah, and all you that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: For these are not drunken, as you suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days,’ says God, ‘I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of Jehovah come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be saved.’”

Peter also declared on Pentecost, only portions of the prophecy declared by David in holy scripture, recorded in Psalms.

“For David speaks concerning him, ‘I foresaw the Adown always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: Because you will not leave my soul in hell, neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption. You have made known to me the ways of life; you shall make me full of joy with your countenance.’ Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spoke of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. This Jesus has God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he has shed forth this, which you now see and hear. For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he says himself, ‘Jehovah said unto my Adown, Sit you at my right hand, until I set your enemies to stool your feet.’ Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God has made that same Jesus, whom you have crucified, both Adown and Christ.”

Jesus sets as the anointed King upon the throne of David, seated in authority, when Jehovah said unto my Adown, Sit you at my right hand, until I set your enemies to stool your feet. And in the visions he stands at times to make Jehovah’s declaration unto his foreknown. Jesus is the anointed King of the house of David, and he restored the Kingdom unto Judah, but not unto Israel, why? No portion of the prophecy of the scriptures can be fulfilled, until Spirit Jehovah calls his foreknown to fulfill it by the power of his own hand.

I will continue this in the next post.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Peter on Pentecost only declared a portion of the prophecy declared in holy scripture, recorded in Joel, and I want to point out a specific portion of that prophecy, and endeavor to show what it means from the scriptures.

Joel and Peter said, ‘The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of Jehovah come:”

We stand yet waiting for the great and notable day of Jehovah to come, what do the scriptures mean, when they say that the sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood?

Some say to make it literal, saying that the moon will actually turn into blood, and others try to say it means that there will be war on the moon, but what does the sun and the moon mean in the scripture? And what does the Spirit of God say that it means?

In Genesis, Israel says what he believed the spiritual meaning meant to him, when Joseph told him and his brothers a dream that he had dreamed by the Spirit of Jehovah.

And Joseph, “dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that you have dreamed? Shall I and your mother and your brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to you to the earth? And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying.”

Israel knew at that time that Rachel had died at Benjamin’s birth, so he believed that the Sun represented him, and he had to believe that the Moon represented Rachel‘s children, any descendant of Joseph’s mother, and their spouses, are considered to be Rachel‘s children, and he believed that the eleven stars represented Joseph’s brothers and their children and their spouses.

Because Joseph also knew Rachel died at Benjamin’s birth, he knew that it could not mean that Rachel herself would enter Egypt to fulfill the dream, but he believed Benjamin and his five sons, and Joseph’s two children, Ephraim and Manasseh, were all considered to be Rachel’s children in the dream, along with Joseph, and that is why he wanted Benjamin and his children to come into Egypt, so that all Rachel‘s children would bow to Joseph in Egypt, to fulfill the dream. All the descendants of Joseph and Benjamin and their spouses, are considered to be Rachel’s children unto this day.

Because the moon represents Rachel’s children, the laws of the God of Jacob and statutes in Israel, concerning the new moon, are ordained in Joseph.

Jacob was not named Israel until Joseph was born of Rachel, and then Benjamin our Fellowheir was born of Rachel when she died.

In the scripture, when anything is turned into darkness, it is because they no longer walk by Spirit Jehovah, or by Spirit Lord Jesus, and the disposition of his Angels.

In the scripture, “blood,” is used to denote both life and death, if something is turned into blood, it means that it is dead, like where there is an uprising, or a war, that turns the land into blood, because of the bloodshed, the blood testifies from the ground, or like in water that becomes poison, and sheds blood, it is said that the waters turned into blood.

What does it mean when Joel and Peter said, ‘The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of Jehovah come:” ?

It is simply saying that the house Israel will be turned into darkness, or becomes antichrist, and that Rachel’s children, Joseph the heir by birthright, and Benjamin our Fellowheir, will be engaged by war, and most of them will be killed, before that great and notable day of Jehovah come.

Paul of the tribe of Benjamin our Fellowheir, was and is called to fulfill some of the prophecy of Saul of the tribe of Benjamin our Fellowheir also, and some other portions of prophecy concerning Benjamin. And because Saul often did evil unto the house of David, Paul was often accused of saying, let us do evil so that good may come. But Paul got his calling directly from Jesus, the anointed head of the house of David, and by revelation, even though it is not recorded in the prophecy of the scripture written before Paul was called, Paul made the Gentiles that believed Fellowheirs, and Fellow Citizens of the commonwealth of Israel, and partakers of the covenants of promise made unto Israel. What about those begotten by the Gospel delivered unto Paul, and preached by Paul? Are they not no longer Gentiles, and are now all considered to be Rebecca’s children, some of Esau, and some of Jacob? And are not the faithful considered to be among Rachel’s children who are saved by our Lord Jesus?

Who is going to make war against and kill Rachel’s children before that great and notable day of Jehovah come? Who is going to make war against and kill the two anointed Joseph and Benjamin, that stand against Satan, whom is called the God of the earth, before that great and notable day of Jehovah come?

How can you know if these things are true? Reading the visions committed unto my trust, and reading the scriptures to see whiter these things are so, and listening to the Spirit of God in you as to when these things shall become, will tell you where am I getting this from, do you believe God himself? If I hit the mark of the high calling God in Christ Jesus, God will well reward me for my labor of love, and you too. But if I have spoken presumptuously, God will reward me, appointing my portion with the hypocrites. I believe Spirit Jehovah and Spirit Lord Jesus, and the disposition of his Angels, and I believe that the shepherd that sits between the cherubim, shall lead all Joseph like a flock across the whole face of the whole earth, and before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh, in his predetermined time and season, he will stir up his strength, and cause his clean shaven face to shine, and come and save us. And when I refer to Benjamin or our Fellowheir or our Fellowheirs, I refer to the church called by Paul’s Gospel, for the gifts and callings of God are without repentance, the faithful fulfill other portions of prophecy of Benjamin.

I will continue this in the next post.

Love and prayers

Joseph