GreaseSpot Cafe

Jim Gregory-NY

polar bear

• 2 weeks later...
I think you have the wrong Jim Gregory. The one I know was still in around 2000. He would be in his 60s by now and has a faimly. I believe he was a union rep and worked for the township in Binghanpton Ny.

Here is my $0.02 . . .

I knew of a "Chuck" Gregory back in NY state. He probably would be around 60, or thereabouts. The last time I saw him would likely have been at a NY limb meeting in 1980, or maybe a couple years later. He was from downstate - from where I was. I used to see him at different meetings in the late 70s, from limb functions to, I think, the Constitutional Political Alliance group.

As I remember, he was of medium height - maybe 5'6'', stocky but not overweight.

Several few years ago, I saw his name mentioned on some web site, from which which I inferred that he was still involved in twi. Can't recall the web site.

Per

The HVAC Jim Gregory was definitely into hunting and fishing. Taught me to run a trot-line for catfish, out at Leiniger's place in Indiana. I know that he married Karol Freeborn, and I think that they had at least one child. Someone ran into him a few years after we had all left the ministry, and he was doing fine.

I have no idea where, though. Jim and Karol, I hope you're still catching the big ones!

NiKA, They are doing great! Have two kids, and are still catching the big ones! Jim is in TN with his son, and Karol is still in KS with daughter.

They are still together, but Jim's had a job change, and since the girl only had one more yr of HS they decided it was best for her to finish there. Lots of frequent flyer miles being racked up!