GreaseSpot Cafe

Hello

FullCircle

Hello

I am new but then not. I was around a few years ago. I wanted to post a hello here before I jumped into posting. I am Ex TWI, a WOW Vet, was apprentice corps and all that hoopla. woo hoo. Anyway, I hadn't read here in months then came on and starting reading the CES forum, and wouldn't you know, the damn nightmares started in again. It's been years since I had those dreams, of being involved in TWI, having leadership get on your case because the rocks outside your house were out of order...hehe, well it was a dream and it made sense to me once I woke up.

What really moved me to register to post was to send a message to Long Gone. *sighs*

Anyway, howdy.

Greetings again to those who responded and thank you for your welcome :)

I didn't think I would post here, as so much has changed since I first left TWI and then Waydale and the pretty early days of Greasespot. Much has changed in my belief system and my handling of such. Fair to say I have run the gammit, gone Full Circle and have become an agnostic at the very least and definitely antagonistic towards religion as a whole. So who I was then under my old handle has changed greatly, and if I am remembered, I have changed enough or at least my life has changed so much that using my old handle would be doing me a dis-service. But don't worry, I am not out to hurt or anything like that and as I get to know people or become reaccquainted with old friends, I will tell them if it is even an issue that needs to be brought up.

For those who need to know, I never climbed beyond peasant status (or a handmaiden of da Lawwwwd) in TWI :dance: so I am not a threat by any means. :wave:

Happy New Year.