GreaseSpot Cafe

I love the decorations

Dot Matrix

Finally figured out why some people are having the logo at the top covering the menus. It's a browser width issue. If the browser isn't wide enough, the logo gets pushed down. Working on a fix for it, but in the mean time if you see the logo covering the menus try increasing the width of your browser window.

For PMs, the reply button is the Quote button.

Do ask me why it doesn't say "Reply".

DMiller,

I finally duplicated your problem. Soon as I figure out what's causing it, I'll let you know.

That was quick.

Firefox is caching some old info. Force Firefox to reload the page with CTRL-F5 and you should be all set.

I know this is a minor thing, but the "Enter Live Chat" button by the listing of people in chat seems to have entered the cyberspace "black hole". I liked not having to scroll back to the top of the page to actually enter chat.

Edited by Sushi

I really like the new features. I had to grope around a bit to figure out how to reply to a PM, but I'm doing ok now. love the new stuff in controls, and the multi-quote feature rocks!